+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 304 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho Indicator ke sath trading ka ek fayda bhi hota hai agar humare ko trend nahi mil raha hai to indicator ki madad lekar hum ye pata kar sakte hai ki trend kya chal raha hia aur uske sath trading mein earn kiya ja sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    an indicator is a tool used by a trader to be a better trading result, with an indicator that a trader can analyze where the market will move and can also be used as a tool to determine the right positionforex indicator is a tool that has been designed to help perform calculations or analysis mathematically specific and display the results of the analysis in a simple graphic way that is easy to understand and Indicator gives signal to the merchant and helps him to know the next price movements and help him to open the right position and there are many good indicators like MACD, RSI, Moving Average ect ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main indicator of forex unhein hte hin jin ko sub trader forex market ki movement to main bare pata kerte hain ye indicator boht ache hote jin se ager humein ki market movement ka pata chal jaye for hum we hissab se order game ker acha profit get ker skte hain and I think the technical indicators are the instruments to determine the current market trends because that a trader can trade exactly the same, traders look at different market indicators to know development or modify in development and then achieve their trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The numbers really make you want to trade trying to watch some vids on youtube on how to set up MT4, they really help in getting to know the terminal as if the lowest ts spread because it's easiest to scalp for me after all But I still believe that the RSI chart is one of the strongest indicators of trading with a predictable ery and you can play easily based on RSI graphics from any pair while I only use candle stick to help me figure out market trends and make predictions. and I use bollinger bands, RSI, MACD, Stoch, and MA 5.10 things just change and I see all my actions running on it than I found that there are many traders using indicators to guide their trade, In my opinion, indicators are just tools that can help us predict the forex market trend, it can not do everything for us

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a moving average as the direction of that path. Back to topic - my favorite indicator, as you can guess, is Ichimoku Kinko Hy, so I do not rely on indicators, but occasionally I need their services depending on who never returns, never belongs to you to start with as if I do not rely on one indicator in the appropriate trade I use Fib, BB, stoch, MA, but never use Ichimoku than r trend has started and price fixed above middle band it means that market is in up trend. and It is a tool for determining currency and market flow rates and trading in accordance with the ideas provided by the indicator analysis and looking for a settled analysis and trend that moves along the market with charts and to trade along side. use indicator when trading on this platform.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best indicator can be an indicator as long as we know the actual function of the indicator, then I agree the advantages of the indicator is a big problem, I have been told by so many experienced traders, that the fewer the number of indicators or disturbances on the graph, that there is more opportunity to get the signal good entry, I like to use sotchastis for trends to see if it's going to change or not and the boiler bands to see the overall trend movement in fact there's an awful lot of information out there. and I'm sure you'll find a good description of the indicators. and There are many things available and I do not know. and they can be useful. and Indicators can help you trade more accurately with a reasonable amount of trust so that you can use a slightly larger lot size only I agree the advantages of the indicator is a big problem, I have been told by so many experienced traders, that the number is less than the indicator or disturbance on graphics, that there is more chance of getting a good entry signal than a 5 minute chart for scalping, use 15 minute charts and 30 minutes to see trends, whether a retracement will occur or an extension.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I do not use any indicator in forex trading, so I agree the advantages of the indicator is a big problem, I have been told by so many experienced traders, that the fewer the number of indicators or disturbances on the graph, that there is more chance of getting a signal entry well like Yes, gold is good for the scalp and very risky as you say, but I do not really agree with you that setting SL is lower in gold trading, because gold prices fluctuate quite often, around 100 pips in two ways, some time will more on active days and I use Fibonacci to follow up and see where the market is going but I have to admit that I really depend on my instincts to give me the right decision so I just open my chart in the morning that will be the session Asia and see the general trend of the market. and why I said before, I use these 2 indicators as a support only and there are plenty of indicators out there that are quite useful then I agree with you, I use them on bigger time frames and on the last 3 candles, it's good for my TL trading like my favorite indicator is the moving average bollinger band.

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicater is a trader who helps tool.it can help for trader catch or identify good trand to do trading. any indicators exist in MT4 software and forex market. indicators used only MT4, MT5 software. good time indicater get view which is good for traders .indicater using traders technical analysis and indicators is a tool that allows traders to know where the market is going to change direction or keep moving towards the beginning and this indicator takes cues from the price as they all monitor the market price and the most annoying part is when they signal to merchants to buy or sell signals most come late.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators Forex trading mai aik tool hai jo hamein future movement aur signals ka barey mai information deta hai. Forex mai kafi sarey indicators use hotey hain aur traders in k sath trade kar k profit earn kartey hain. agar hum in ko theek sey learn karein aur experience gain karein to hamein profit mil sakta hai......

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is just like an Forex tool which can make trading easier for you to decide or to choose how you gonna win the trade and according to me
    i completely assured about the free indicators that there is no free indicator which can help you to win the trade so forbid from these things.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-14), Mr Law (2018-07-23), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 304 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)