+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 304 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3039

Thread: What is indicator?

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators help a lot in trading these market and people always have to understand the different level of indicators, some are very confusing but when you make a point of studing them, look them up on yu tube you will understandtheme

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are the instruments that we can use whiile trading on the mt4 with the help of which we will get the signal to trade in the forex market but we must have to confirm the signal with the news that are going in the market.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member pawan77744 is an unknown quantity at this point pawan77744's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jis se hume insta forex mai market ki strategy aur position ko pata chalta hai is called indicator. insta trader ke liye indicater ka bahut important role hai. indicator se hume market ka pata chalta hai ki market up ho rahi hai ya down ho rahi hai. indicators se hi hum order ko buy mai ya cell legate hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what is indicator?
    what is indicator in chart and what is use in the forex and how we can find out these indicator and how we see market where go .which indicator most use in the chart to find out market. their are many indicator which one use by a good trader .
    I think every trader will have different options in determining whether a good indicator and suitable for use in a trade they do. I myself chose to use bolinger bands in the trade that I do because I think this indicator is easy to understand and easy to view position when we will do the open position.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators have a great use in Forex and it helps us to have a prediction over the market trend. Sometimes indicators help us mostly to detect the market trend and to make more profit. There are lot of indicators and we use different indicators depending on the market situation. I use indicator when it goes well with my analysis and strategy.

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator is just a tool and equipment for trader, trader still need to analyze and think to make a decision, indicators just make trader easier to read the chart and the trend of the market. but indicator is not hundred percent if you basically use only one indicator, it is recommended if you use more than 1 indicator so you can minimize your chance to indicators false

Senior Member asadz is an unknown quantity at this point asadz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indicators are very good thing in and important things for traders because technical indicators that depended upon in the beginning better dependence on technical indicators in each purview its not a must that a certain indicators is used by all good traders.

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator ko hum chart par install kar ke market ki move ko andaza karty hain indicator pipis gain karny me hamari bohit help karty hai RSI, bollinger band aur bohit sary indicator hain jo hamy right trend ka signals dayte hain without indicator hum chart par apney app ko blind feel karty hain me hum profit indicator ki madad se leta hon.

Senior Member umairmalik is an unknown quantity at this point umairmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are very helpful and essential for the traders because they can help them take there trade in the right direction get them the rights rates.. well indicators help you in trading when you are not present yourself,,,so these are very good tools.

Senior Member theone is an unknown quantity at this point theone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator ek aisa tool hai jo trader ko trading karne me help karta hai, jaise trend identification, overbought-oversell identity karne me madad karta hai jisse traders ko trading decision lene me madad milti hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 304 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)