+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 304 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3039

Thread: What is indicator?

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator is a tool trader to know the price movement so that the trader can open or close properly and generate trading profits. I think a good indicator is an indicator that is not complicated when viewed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bike is an unknown quantity at this point bike's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera khyl ya hai k indicator trading k liya bhut aha hai or es sa g Han indicator is good trader in trading ap indicator as market k mutlq bhut kh janta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member AmounX86 is an unknown quantity at this point AmounX86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are helping aids that help you analyze the price in a chart in simple words an indicator such as Fibonacci lines help you predict what the price will reach at the next stage and i say help it doesn't give you exact numbers consider at fibonacci numbers and you got the price between 2 lines will it rise or fall? then go to RSI or Stochastic to give you another aid to know how much sell or buy volume ... and a gain it's all aids not exact methods

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bilkul sahe kahta ho k aysa ma agar ap kar sakte hai forex isme koi luck ka bar ma aysa ho askta wali bhi baat nahi hai agar aap chahe to 24 hours karo forex nahi ho sakta ha aysa ma.

Senior Member pretty is an unknown quantity at this point pretty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main samjhti hun keh hamen agar indicator ko achi trha se seekhna chahiye because indicators bohot hi ziada help ful hotey hain forex main aur agar hum forex main indicators ko use karen to hum aik barey loss sey bach saktey hain.

Banned shinchan is an unknown quantity at this point shinchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    A indicator just for reference and we can't trust it with 100%, must use other tool like fibo, trendline, rsi accordingly if understood and properly controlled and our focus to use it in accordance with the rules of the strategies used will be resulting in a consistent profit then because it always give me market correct information but such true is that using this indicators little difficult for all beginners as well Your most profitable indicator is very important.

Banned suabid is an unknown quantity at this point suabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicator are the tool that many traders use in the forex market, they are very helpful for traders, they can know trend of this market with indicator.

Banned Donald is an unknown quantity at this point Donald's Avatar
    Thanks
    Success requires that stores actually benefit because be in the forex market, I personally use some normal indictor such as RSI, Stoch, super signal and support and resistance and think all indicator are very importa as well i am use moving average as the way direction and there are many indicators in forex business only you see the best indicator for me that i'm using most in my trading now is called ADX14 and how to use it is very simple all you just have to do is to study it very well.

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators are used predict price movement and trend so but i dont like to any one of it.i just depends only one trendyness.it is very effective ,i think.so, i just follow this indicator in my business. that Indicator is very helpful for trader to understand market condition instead of I use stochastic as a trigger, range calculator to see the limits of range, mar.

Senior Member faisalali is on a distinguished road faisalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators actually apko signals dete hen k market kis tarf ko move karne wali he or apko trading me help karte hen wese in ka basic kaam yahi hota he k apko market movement ka signal den perfact signal koi bhi indicator nahi deta but 90% tak accuracy hoti he agar apko indicators ka thek se use a jae to ap ache trading kar sakte ho isi liye jab bhi ap trading karo to indicator ko zaroor use karo...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 304 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)