+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 224 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader 4 is always an option trader, if you are a beginner trader then you should use the meta trader that is widely used by traders is meta trader 4, although the meta trader 5 is out but still only option traders keep on meta trader 4, this proves that meta trader 4 still provide a lot of convenience in comparison meta trader 5. Wayne is currently no use MetaTrader 5 but only used MetaTrader 4 In real MetaTrader 4 program somewhat bad because when you want to open the contract does not respond quickly and directly, but being on the program a lot of changes .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not used mt4 5, but think that I heard, the advantages of MetaTrader 5 is that we can adjust the period of your time and energy and effort that we like. in mt4 we only have the option period of your time and energy and effort m1, m5, M15, M30, h1, h4, d1 and so on. I knew from the first user MT4 instaforex. My friend had to download and install MT5, and I see I can not use it, not comfortable. MT5 may have been better, but I was very comfortable with my MT4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am far more comfortable using MetaTrader 4. because I'm used to using metatrader 4. so I have a grasp of the features present in MetaTrader 4, so use it also becomes much more comfortable. and I also have had experience trying to use metatrader 5, but I experienced a lot of difficulties in using it, because it is more difficult and I did not understand the features available in the MetaTrader 5.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right now, i still use mt4 and feel comfortable and also i ever used mt5 too, there is a little difference between mt4 and mt5 and also, i have some accounts with mt4 and will never change it to mt5,,for mt5, we have to open a new account..and i guess mt4 will still become the most popular trading platform whereas in metatrader 5 we could use the time frame m10, M20 and so on, that we can setting as we want. in metatrader 5 we can not do hedging and martingale as well. but it is still in the testing phase, is still a lot to do repairs. for beginners in my opinion is better to use MetaTrader4

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 5 may be a new version it have new adding features for traders it's obviously undoubtedly a lot of choices and abundant betterthan meta trader 4 other then individuals are using mt 4 because of functions in mt 4 are acquainted out to folks mostly. other then i counsel out to switch you and using m64 for lovely future. I used both meta trader 4 and 5, but comparatively 4 is better I think, because 4 has some benefits than 5, meta trader 4 has multi trading opening position within a single currency pair which has no chance to meta trader 5. besides this 5 has very few currency pair and sometimes missing commodity currency pair. So meta trader 4 is best for trading sill now.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think beginners keliye mt4 he teek hai q k ye simple sa hai,mt5 ko mai ne abhi tak use nahi kia q k os mai mere saath log in ka masla pesh araha tha esi liye mt5 ke bary mai mujhy kuch khas pata nahi hai but etna zaror kahonga ke mt5 mt4 se advance he hoga q k wo latest version hai meta trader ka. it is much very simple to use and is designed from years. mt5 is new version but not several traders are accustomed to it. though it must several new features other then additional traders do are willing to use mt4. :-)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have used both versions of meta trader. meta trader 5 is designed with some more newer function than that of meta trader four. As i don't need that much advanced functions for trading, so still i am with meta trader version 4. my trading style is very simple and what i use for trading analysis all of them are present in MT4. that's why still i am feeling comfort with my old MT4. i am using meta trader 4 and it's reliable for me to use because i have learned all the trades on this indicator and know all the tricks about it. it's good meta trader software for newbies also. because this is classic plate form and learning is so easy form internet for newbies. meta trader 5 is good because it is with advanced options and tools of trading. so i am thinking about use of meta trader 5 in my next trading plane.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that mt4 and mt5 are very good platform for traders, we can use mt4 or mt5 if we want. For me i am using mt4, because before i open account in mt4 platform, but you can use mt5, ther is no different beetwen them, i am using meta trader 4 and it's reliable for me to use because i have learned all the trades on this indicator and know all the tricks about it. it's good meta trader software for newbies also. because this is classic plate form and learning is so easy form internet for newbies. meta trader 5 is good because it is with advanced options and tools of trading. so i am thinking about use of meta trader 5 in my next trading plane.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many of the traders here in this forum yet not use the mt5 and i am also one of them who did not use the mt5 and i think it should have some good features but i think it will take some more time when traders will take interest in it. i think that meta trader 5 or 4 are both best but particularly in MT4 so many features ad indicators or ea that will assist traders in achieving the desired profit , can imagine if the feature this is not in control then this will be troublesome traders to execute trading.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unlike MT4, MT5 traders can hold in one position in one currency pair at a time. You can not hedge a position in MT5. If you submit an order to sell to buy an open position, the order will close rather than open a second place position in the opposite direction. This is done to comply with the FIFO rule in the American market and to reduce the impact of the cost of the swap trading account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 224 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)