+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 224 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #2

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am use the MT4 and i am not use the MT5. So that i have no experience and no knowledge of the market. so that i am use the MT4 and i am suggest you that you are use the MT4. I am suggest you that you are work the MT4 and found the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use MT4 for trading and already comfort with it than MT5. I think MT4 is the most popular trading platform than any other trading platform. This platform really good and useful for me, easy to use also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MeherBilal is an unknown quantity at this point MeherBilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both meta traders are good as far as forex trading is concerned. As per my knowledge mt4 is the best trading platform for the new traders because we can get it more user friendly and we can get many indicators I have never used Mt5 and have only traded and used Mt4 since i have started trading forex

Banned khan khalis is an unknown quantity at this point khan khalis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta trader is actually ideal for traders who has got a good internet connection along with good pace. Except for the actual traders such as all of us all, the actual bad nation people, meta trader 4 is the greatest. On meta trader 4, worth motion is much more small. So a trader can tarde a lot of precisely and accurately. Except for bad internet connection, a trader will not obtain which facility. So i like meta trader 4. Its a lot of simple to trade on MT4.

Banned The_Kuzaki is an unknown quantity at this point The_Kuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, mt4 also you can use. But, i mean Mt5 having advantages more than Mt4. If you are newbie in trading, then you use 1 or 2 indicators. Now, the market is closed, i will explain the new technique in mt5 later. I will show the appearance of mt5 profit shower below, may be i am wrong.

Banned modem yar is an unknown quantity at this point modem yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup ! ! mt5 is actually subsequent era of mt4 and which happens to be the much better i think is actually relatifes.. a few traders such as to make use of mt5 and other people make use of mt4.. for myself, i nevertheless make use of mt4 as a result of in the first time im trading i make use of mt4, and i at any time try mt5 however.. as a result of i really truly come to sense comfort and ease using mt4, so im much better foccuss in mt4 to earn maximal profit !

Member goldtrader is an unknown quantity at this point goldtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se tou mt4 better hai kyun keh mt4 use karna ziada asaan hai or mt4 main wo sabhi features hain jo k hamain trading k liye required hot ay hain, esliye mian mt4 trading platform ko ziada prefer karta hun mt5 k muqablay main

Banned kahraman is an unknown quantity at this point kahraman's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 system is actually very simple to utilize the new trader can deal with very simply. I think the majority of of the actual meta trader system using the actual trader to trade. meta trader 4 system is actually very well liked today. MT5 whilst using the actual 64 little tad version, this provides a lot of comfort, however sluggish and which will not support MT4 indicator with regard to MT5

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I have heard a lot about meta trader 5 on several occasions but I have never traded on one before, and with my trading experience on meta trader 4 I will say mt4 is better and have been highly improved over time

Member smtrader is on a distinguished road smtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujy mt5 k bary men tu ziada nai pta aor men nay kabi mt5 pr work nai kiya pr mt4 mery kheyal say asaan ha aor asani k sath ap es ko samaj jaty hen aor men mt4 he use krta hon aor mujy ye he asan lagta hai mt5 be acha ho ga pr mera os pr abi koi experience nai ha ..
    If You Cannot Control Your Emotions:You Cannot Controle Your Money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 224 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)