+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 224 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member supri khan is an unknown quantity at this point supri khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I build not but draw Metatrader 5 whenever I really truly come to sense far safe selecting Metatrader 4 and also I am used to this will and after that actually feel calm by it even if u wants to try this to assist verify and after that discover that traders could be deliver away one of the actual each.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not used metatrader 5, however think which I heard, the actual benefits of MetaTrader 5 is we can regulate the actual time frame which we such as. on metatrader 4 we just have the actual option time frame m1, m5, M15, M30, h1, h4, d1 and so upabout.
    whereas on metatrader 5 we might utilize the time frame m10, M20 and so upabout, which we can setting because we need. on metatrader 5 we can not perform hedging and martingale because well. though its nevertheless on the actual screening phase, remains a lot to perform repairs. with regard to newbies on my opinion is actually much better to make use of MetaTrader4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    g mei ne to khud mts kabhi use nahi kiya hai sirf yaha per aap se pehle baar sun rahi hoo ess liye mein ess bary mein kuch nahi keh sakta q k baghair kisi knowledge k ess bary mei me app ko koe information nahi dy sakta sorry bhai

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 is used by many traders and it is a very trusted platform and it have most of the facilities a trader can look for while trading. You get the five orders type and in the new trading platform mt5 there are some more trading orders you can take advantage of but still I find mt4 good for me as I'm very used to it

Junior Member Sid is an unknown quantity at this point Sid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer Mt4, as it easy for me to use it. Additionally, I have personalised my MT4 chart for my convenience, as it takes some time to get to know MT4 chart due to lots of details. This useful article helped me a lot to personalise mt4.

Member DEMO1 is an unknown quantity at this point DEMO1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the mt4 is the best than mt4 because its the most used in live trading and all trader can get any thing easly so i love mt4 and i advise all trader to use mt4

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Member jabe is an unknown quantity at this point jabe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader 5 is the new variation of MetaTrader meaning it should be advisable than MetaTrader 4. But until now I still use MetaTrader 4, because I appreciate the help of umteen traders and also comfort using MetaTrader 4. So it's ample for you to try for yourself to see what is pertinent for you.

Member john86 is an unknown quantity at this point john86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That depends on your preferences. If you believe that less is more and youd rather stick to the essentials of straight up forex trading, then you might be better off using the more straightforward MT4 platform. On the other hand, if you like the flashy new features and a jam-packed menu of options, MT5 might have just what you need.

Member lahor badshah is an unknown quantity at this point lahor badshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    earning karny k liay mery andazy k mutabiq kam az kam 200 dollars bonus ya real deposit hona chahiay junior trader itny deposit sy trading kar ly ga or itny deposit sy trading safe hoti hy account wash hony ka khatra ni hota hy 200 Dollars in your bonus account then it is enough money to buy and sell currency but if you want to trade in gold then you require 500 Dollars and in the start just play in low trade.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh dono version he achay hain or behter hain lekin in k baray me sahi tarha say pata rakh saknay k baray me acha tariha say maloom hona chahye hota hai jiss k bad her tarha say khob kuch behter kuch paa liya jata hai meray khyal say humara business level me hum khud he increase kar saka kartay ain or kam me beter kuch paa liya kartay hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 224 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)