+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 224 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   21:26
    Best answer #2

mt4 bohat hi acha trader ha mare khayal se or hum ko is main sahi tara se kam karne ki zarurt hai Forex ki market main or hum ko is main kam karne se bohat maza ata hai ku ke is main trade karna bohat asaan hai or hum ko is main sahi tra se best ha.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Banned jaminokari is an unknown quantity at this point jaminokari's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friend both are good for forex traders but I use exclusive the MT4 in my trading as a papers or terminus, I know never utilized added equal MT5 or web trader in my trading. But MT5 is feat common now a life and MT4 is the incomparable for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that mt4 is the best platform for trading metatrader 4 and 5 are similar but meta trader 5 is more advanced for trading. But I think for us mt4 is good we should use mt4. Maximum's trader use metatrader 4 for trading. Because it is easy to use. We are familiar with meta trader 4. But mt5 is also good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bull is an unknown quantity at this point bull's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not however utilized meta trader 5 because I really truly come to sense a lot open to utilizing meta trader 4 and I am utilized to this and really truly come to sense agreeable by it however one wants to try this to look into and notice that trader is actually much better all around the 2.

Junior Member maherfx is an unknown quantity at this point maherfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not used MT5 offers nothing youve seen prior and my organization utilizes Meta trader 5, my partner and I see it very simple and refined, my partner and I by no means speculate which there is actually one factor the dealer ought to skip MT4 and I very believed about a few kind would like to notice MT5 nothing youve seen prior.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that there is not such big difference between meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 terminals . they have same features and also they work same . but in meta trader 5 you can see some new features installed out there . but i personally like meta trader 4 because i learn trading in that and its my favorite trading platform

Member Rabia2569 is an unknown quantity at this point Rabia2569's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner . i am always using Meta trader 4, i find it quite easy and sophisticated i dont guess there is any thing that a trader need and MT4 miss abhi tak new houn or main ne sirf mt4 he use kiya ha abi tak mt5 k mutaliq sona zaror ha par us k o use nahi kiya or mere khiyal main mt4 he bast ha kioun k ye aasan ha

Member zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 287 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mai ham ko mt4 use krnaa chahiye bicaaz mt4 ko every person achi tarh se samjh saktaa hy aur mt5 bhut hi advanced hay aur clearly understanding kerna bhut hi mushkil hay
    Q yaha hm ko indicators mt4 mai easy samjh aty hy likn mt5 mai samjhnaa mushkill hy
    So mt4 is a best
    For every broker
    Good luck

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahid003 For This Useful Post:

moazzam532 (2018-01-27), snake (2017-12-29)

Banned samira is an unknown quantity at this point samira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, you are saying right but amount to the newest edition Meta trader5 it is real a suitable and loose to use with few life you are fit familiarized with it, and ambit your finish history of trades your ground residual, marketing or buy the commodities.

Member mith is on a distinguished road mith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main trade krnay kay liye 2 softwares ko use kia jata hai is main sai aik ka nam mt4 hai aur aik ka nam mt5 hai dono ki madad sai aap forex main trade kr sktay ho aap is main trade kr kay acha earn kr sktay ho forex trading main dono softwares ki apni apni importance hoti hai

Junior Member loiny680 is an unknown quantity at this point loiny680's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's better to operate with the platform MetaTrader 4 because it is many glorious. The new adps is not widespread among traders. I consider the merchandiser must operate in the way that he feels more cost. You can use dissimilar means to invest but must do in the way that achieves punter results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 224 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)