+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 224 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #2

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Member jahinor is an unknown quantity at this point jahinor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 is clearly many comprehensive than its MT4. but so far I elevate the MT4 level, because it was everyday use. in my opinion, such simpler when using MT4. may be a integer of misuse. one day, when MT5 already used by most traders, of teaching I am also leaving to use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kumar bala is an unknown quantity at this point kumar bala's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the very best present trading system is actually MT4 and is actually ideal for make use of through anybody, particularly through newbie as a result of the procedure is actually very simple, besides the amenities with regard to custom indicators tend to be also very engaging and simple to utilize in to a system or even trading strategy.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

I like mt4 compared to mt5.. though I join on this particular mt5 forum.. I am not using mt5 coz' the significant with regard to my pc.. and I am not acquainted with mt5.. I have Install mt4 currently... the actual signal as well... and will end up being hard for myself if I have as well change this..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that mt5 is is better than mt4 but mt4 platform is very popular. Mt4 platform has many opportunity but mt5 is new version of forex platform. Some trader doesn't understand Mt5 platform. I like Mt5 and Mt4 platform.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe there are two kind of trading platform the mt4 and mt5 trading platform but I also prefer to doing the trade on the mt4 trading platform and also feeling better and doing the trade properly ,but I have no any experiences on the mt5.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think meta trader 4 is actually very greatest with regard to new traders. Its very pleasant to the confident people as a result of they could understand this simply and Its simple to make use of. Its recent version though its nevertheless very well liked on market because of to the at any time inexperienced attributes.

Member Zareena Bibi is an unknown quantity at this point Zareena Bibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear traders in forex platform mt4 ziyada easy hai or for new trade ya platform ziyada familiar hai kyun ka is main sub sa best option ya hai ka app is main ager koi trade loss main hai to us ko hedge kar sakty hain jab ka MT5 mian ya option nahi hai ager app trade ko hedge karty ho to app ka trade cut jai gee.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Considering all the massive improvement that has been inculpurated into the new mt4 I think there are very little things left that an mt5 can do that mt4 can not and the major advantage of mt4 over mt5 Is availability of several trading tools and indicators for mt4 whose mt5 version are yet to be available.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Banned sahrul is an unknown quantity at this point sahrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to chooose mt4 system because I obtain used to mt4 prior to, I have at any time used mt5 and I think mt5 is actually not which flexibel because mt4, so I make a decision to make use of mt4 and there tend to be so many traders preferring make use of mt4 thatn mt5 as well

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in this market. I am new in the Forex market. I have the littke knowledge of the Forex and MT4 & MT5. I can not explain it that who is the best MT4 or MT5. But my thinking that the most of the traders are like the mt4. They are use the mt4 and show the interest in this mt4 software

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also doing trade on the mt4 trading platform and feeling comfortable ,so I also like to doing trade on mt4 ,but I also think that mt5 trading platform is more updating and have more tools that's can help the Forex traders more earning money on the trade.Forex is the updating business and we should be try to uses the mt5 trading platform for the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 224 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)