+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 224 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member amnasheikhg is an unknown quantity at this point amnasheikhg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is sawal ka answer to ye ho ga kay ma khud mt4 hi use karti hun agar ap bhi yehi use karty hain to ap ko bhi yehi select karen gay ma khud bhi nahi janti kay mt5 better hai mt4 se agar to aisa hai phr mujhy apny comment se agah karen nahi to ap mujhy ye keh sakty hain kay mera jawab sahi nahi ya mt5 behter hai mt4 se.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab se pehle to ap ne bht acha sawal kia so ab tak jo mai use kar rha hu wo mt4 ha ur mai is se satisfy hu because its easy to use .. mai ne abi tak mt5 use ni kia ur na hi irada ha so i m using mt4 that is best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    mn ney mt5 ko use ni kiya kiun k mujhe mt4 pasand hai or is ki setting or using bht hi easy hai or mn is mn bht say indicator ko mila k trading karta hun or wo indicator mn mt5 mn install ni kar sakta isi liye mt4 hi use karta hun.

Member ramez123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramez123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in forex business. Ibam use the mt4. I found the best. In think every new traders are like the mt4 and work the mt4 regular. I sm suggest you that you are work the mt4. You are feel the good and regular work. I am like and work the mt4 only.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly I do not know but for me I use MetaTrader4 and I think the most of traders use that version from Metatrader, and I think there new additions in MetaTrader5, important in the market you learn any platform to do proper analysis and gain good profit.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started along with Meta trader 4 and i am make use of to of this currently very a lot. And the actual factor that i like through Meta trader 5 is Meta trader 4 is very simple and simple to learn with regard to trading and every thing suggests that just about almost most tools tend to be simple to make use of and simple to obtain on to the actual plat type. I have not however used Meta trader 5 however my friends tend to be using this and i have noticed which plateform operating, Its not so simple and also tools tend to be a lot greater than Meta trader 4.

Member rajitt is an unknown quantity at this point rajitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i am new trader i am using metatrader 4 rather than metatrader 5 and it is quite useful and is very easy to use as a begineer i recommand to trade in metatrader 4 although everyone has its own choice

Member umair2929 is an unknown quantity at this point umair2929's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ny tu abhi tk m he use kiya hai lkn me ny kabi bhi mt use ni kiya hai isliya uska pata ni hai aur na kabi use kiya isliya mujha uska bilkul bhi pata ni hai lkn jb me ya use karo ga tu aapko batao ga iska ka kesa hai ya

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    the struggle between platforms metatrader is constant. I prefer to use mt4 because I know all of its functions. If the trader operates a low risk in his operations may sleep peacefully because his capital management is very good. The trader should not rush to get great results because it is harmful

Member Sahib is an unknown quantity at this point Sahib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Vaise dekha jayse thater are many thrader shehich like to mt5 and ohter mt5 ahta tare the traders cholie who want to use the for the i htins that all the channel for the procees o h traders ne we who can trading process that can also give advice atll the manage peopele that can bemanea which is very reliabe for the whole manage things

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 224 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)