+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 224 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Banned shahkar is an unknown quantity at this point shahkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now i'm the use of Mt4 money owed only. I attempted Mt5 in demo account, at that time, the minimum funding is huge in Mt5. Now, its cheap like Mt4. So, i ought to spend money on Mt5 quickly. Mt5 have terrific benefits. New indicators and up to date old indicators. And there is a brand new technique to calculate the income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is the best trading platform because its more easy to understand than MT5, MT5 is more complicated and you would not be understand so many things while MT4 is user friendly platform and most of traders use this because if its easy approach to each and everything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Filhaal too mere seniors ney too mujhe meta trade 4 ka hi use karney ka kaha haai jab me meta trade 4 me sikhlo ga tab mey kahin jakwr meta trade 5 par trade karney ki koshsih karoga jna g i hope keh mujhe kafi faida hoga f

Junior Member aoubidf is an unknown quantity at this point aoubidf's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex MT4 and MT5 are very popular. Almost all trader like to trade MT4 and MT5.
    Among them MT4 is more useable. No one trader can not say that MT4 is boring.
    MT4 is easy that very good for all new trader.
    MT5 is editable so many expert trader can apply robot and edit some indicator and attached other indicator program.
    MT5 is some update trader. Both good. Among them MT4 popular.

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think mt4 is actually well liked amongst trader. since it is very simple to used and is designed through a few month. mt5 is actually a new version and not many trader tend to be acquainted with mt5. i also used mt4 as a result of i am acquainted with this and have my strategies by it. mt4 option is actually so simple to mt5.

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    mt4 and mt5 Both are great but I would recommended to start trading with mt4 because this is having all the basic order beginner need to learn in order to trade the forex trading terminal and you got all the support and resistance level and indicators can be loaded in like pivot point indicators

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sub say bets hai app mt4 ko use kaor es min trade bohat log kar rahye ain mt5main abi new hai log kam hai mt4 ka user app ko bohat mile g ye ak to asan hai or es main app ko thori informtion b ho gi tab app acha earn kar sako gye

Junior Member shalim is an unknown quantity at this point shalim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is connected on my thoughts along with metatrader and platforms Actually just about almost most u trades on a similar currency pair will pile as one trade because since it is an excessive amount recent and dependable as a result of people tend to be focusing on this particular system through many years after that As a result of I have joined many broker webweb internet web-sites using paypal and offers mt4 which I finish up withdrawing in loss by way of bankwire namely To me personally MT4 remains much better and simple to make use of compared to MT5

Banned iuran is an unknown quantity at this point iuran's Avatar
    Thanks
    My recommendation is actually if u need to make use of any kind of system compared to i will offer u recommendation about MT4 I like the metatrader4 with regard to mt5 i have no expertise by it in the end the majority of MT4 trader perform not think about moving unless of course MT5 proves it is a lot more fascinating after that I also did not understand exactly in which is actually very greatest system with regard to trading as a result of I just make use of MT4 system to trading so I did not understand about another system and If not and then it will end up being this kind of a waste materials money with regard to you

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    This are the two plaforms the are used for trading there are things that you do when you tradeing there are things that you should know and that is when you tradignyou choose the simpler one i find mt5 more advenced that mt4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 224 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)