+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 224 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Senior Member txtuhi is an unknown quantity at this point txtuhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think both are the best for doing the forex online trading .in the market few traders like to use the meta trader four software and some traders are use in trading meta trader five . So i do not chose for them which is the best .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mbuletz is an unknown quantity at this point mbuletz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have downloaded the MT5 platform but i later deleted it from my computer because i seem not to understand its use like the MT4 platform i'm still using my MT4 chart for now therefore I'm really tired and sick of losing big money in forex but I'm sure if we really interested to make profit in forex we need to learn how to use our platform first therefore A primary student can trade here if properly trained for a week

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member akhum is an unknown quantity at this point akhum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the mt4 trading, since I use a tool that support of mt4 and it was very nice so I'm happy with mt4 and that to me makes me more nice and as traders we should always be ready, because forex is a very difficult business, so we should be able to remain calm and patient, it is a good thing.

Senior Member MUSKAN is on a distinguished road MUSKAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 main use karte hoon or mujhy wohi sab say best lagta hay or easy bhi kiu k main mt4 say hi trading ka knowledge lia hay is liya mujhy mt4 per trading karna best lagta hay mt5 bhi good hay,dono hi meta trader good hain jis main chaho ap trading kar sakty ho.

Banned fxdollars is an unknown quantity at this point fxdollars's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried lot of trading platforms as my experience mt4 is the most comfortable one let alone digit looks some confusing in spread fix that nue to offer MT4 for a long time otherwise theyre going to lose many clients thats for sure then Well the mt4 trading platform is the best for me due to its simple nature that it possesses

Senior Member Muhammadbabar is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammadbabar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use mt 4 that is why i will support that panel and i do not use other like mt 5 so i do not want to comment on the forum which i do not know mt 4 is solving all my problems

Member menbonl is an unknown quantity at this point menbonl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have used both versions of meta trader. meta trader 5 is designed with some more newer function than that of meta trader four. As i don't need that much advanced functions for trading, so still i am with meta trader version 4. my trading style is very simple and what i use for trading analysis all of them are present in MT4. that's why still i am feeling comfort with my old MT4.

Member mkani is an unknown quantity at this point mkani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is main mt4 use karta huun woh theek hai mery liay kkyun kay is kaam main ahay say pay karta hai or is kaam main agar ahcay say kamai karni ho to is ki just history daikh lain to bohat he acha hai

Senior Member virinder1001 is an unknown quantity at this point virinder1001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex par kamjab hona bohta asan hai forex par aap daily trade karo or apki jab achi practice hogi tabi apko acha paisa earn hoga or aap kamjab ho sakte hai

Senior Member zahidbd9 is on a distinguished road zahidbd9's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are no main difference between the meta trader 4 and the meta trader 5 the basic features is different we are useful to the meta trader 4 and the indicator are available for the meta trader 4 the meta trader 5 vis the up****e version of the meta trader 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 224 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)