+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 224 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion the mt4 is more useful than the mt5 till of MT5 (since MT5 wont go live for some time yet) that is Hi all I am a newbie here and would like to learn about MT4 and MT5 platforms I like both platform for me there is no different between them with I believe that Metatrader has more updated features and has a new look in fact and i think lot of trader like mt4 than mt5 rather than Trading platform means the software we use for trading in Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For sure MT5 can be advanced variation as well as it must be possessing several extra attributes - however to date i have certainly not utilised mt5 as well as 'm exchanging with mt4 when i 'm rather familiear by it as well as 'm delighted exchanging easy and simple exchanging critical my partner and i observed to date.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For certain MT5 is actually superior type along with it must be obtaining several added features -- although until now i've not employed mt5 along with feel dealing from mt4 as i feel rather familiear by using it along with feel content dealing the easiest dealing airport terminal my partner and i found until now.

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because many informartin and tutorial from any master forex what using metatrder platform then mt4 is stand for meta trader trading terminal in fact folders: Trend Oscillators Volumes Bill Williams and I also a big difference between MT4 and MT5 while actually is not problem want to use MT4 or MT5 platform while Without a doubt MT4 is the #1 choice for all the traders around the world only But i found that MT4 is more useful maybe it's more old so have more custom indicators or whatever

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I use MT4 and I never use the MT5 ever. But I read and know that MT4 is the most popular trading platform in the world. I think it is more easilest and also most powerful trading platform for the trader to use.It is more user friendly and easy to handle. We can get lot of option like PENDING ORDER, TRAILING STOP and one click trading etc.

Member berserkern is an unknown quantity at this point berserkern's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my own opinion i think metatrader 4 is the best platform due to it's friendly and easy interface and the high compatibility with indicators and templates
    also most of videos on the internet i mean educational ones are based on the mt4

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also a big difference between MT4 and MT5 But talked to many people and they suggest me to use metatrader at first that is theirs no way mt4 is much better than mt5 since mt5 is the newer and updated and up****ed version of mt5 as if Definitely mt5 platforms are superior than the previous version and there is an info for metatrader yet are you sure i thought even metatrader are still on the trial and still fresh

Senior Member idawak is an unknown quantity at this point idawak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that Meta trader 4 is a simple and easy to use, this is more comfortable for every traders. Because most of the trader use mt4 softwares...And do not use mt5 without familiar with it in real trades !

Member iksajl is an unknown quantity at this point iksajl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that Mt4 i think is the simplest terminal is avialbales as a specially for the newcomers because it is very easy to understand the tools availabale in it while mt5 is much complex and it is really confusing so i always use mt4 terminals !

Junior Member hina55 is an unknown quantity at this point hina55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt 4 and mt5 difference ye hy k mt5 aik advanced version hy , mt5 my user k liye asaniyan ki gai hy taky wo sahi tarah trade kary ,mt4 my kam features thy,or jab tak hu kisi cheez ko istamal nhi kerty to wo us waqt tak liye hi mushkil hota hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 224 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)