+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 224 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Senior Member steffany is an unknown quantity at this point steffany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the selection of the best platform can be seen that particularly when prices are trending to be used if the connection is not compromised server connection or not bother him at all I am using a broker trading on meta trader version with broker Instaforex broker because of this I get a lot of bonus one that I like is the weekly and monthly contests but As far as I am concernedI usually prefer to trade with MT4 so much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bigbang is an unknown quantity at this point bigbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    The truth is that most of the individuals use mt4 after all You are right mt5 have more advanced features but it is not much popular among the forex community and traders still like to use MT4 because of its user friendly interface i am trading from previous four years with mt4 but now i love to trade with the mt4 this is due to the enhanced features of mt5 for trading forex this is more powerful as compare to any software

---------- Post added 03-16-2014 at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-15-2014 at 04:12 PM ----------

For me theirs really no difference between MT4 and MT5 and itl have tried but got some charting probleml just return back to mt4 platform like MT4 is a trading platform or say software used for Forex trading then When I heard this I was shocked MT4 didnt support MT3 indicators but I didnt expect Metaquotes to make the sam then The client terminal includes a built-in editor compiler with access to a user contributed free library of software articles and help

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bilal55 is on a distinguished road bilal55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kiun keh forex trading meta trader4 per bhee otee hey meta trader 5 per bhee ho jatee hey is liey mujhey jo terminal mil jaey usee sey tradng ka leta hoon . lekin ziada ter 4 ko hee use kia jata hey yeh kal bhee update huwa hey unhon ney update ka massage bhee mail ka tha .

Senior Member RishiMehar is an unknown quantity at this point RishiMehar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 meta tader may tarding krne ki buht c option hoti hain or buht se trader is per trade krty hian .or mt5 meta trader may app huge nhi lga skty is lie kaam log use krty hain . Mt4 is best for trading .

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my experience, I would like to say that MT4 is very famous and best for trading as it is easy to trade on MT4 platform, I am attached with this business since 2011 and I never use any other trading platform except MT4 as I am very familiear with MT4 and happy trading the easiest trading terminal. I will also give the advice to all the newcomers that they should trade on this terminal in order to avoid the complication.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mt4 badiya hai waise bhi traders ki pehli pasand mt4 rehti hai isliye aapko yeh sab dekhna chahiye forex trading mein paisa kamana utna asaan nahi hai jitna lagta hai main iss field ko hamesha kahunga ki sabse best field hai kyunki iss field mein se woh sab mill sakta hai jo kahin aur se nahi milega isliye bhauat zyada zarori hai ki aap mt4 sahi se use karein.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ur trades of profit and losses details of time of tradesIt is an trading place and I also a big difference between MT4 and MT5 therefore But if you going to program a script or add a bot then that's the time you will know the big difference Now I dont know whether brokers will be able to a as the difference is only that leverage digits and you will maximize to a certain level with I do hope that in the long run I can make good mone

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using Meta traders 4 and it is very good and easy to using and meta traders 5 is a new latest version and advanced but still i am using Meta trader 4 version and i have no idea and experience about the meta 5 version but i think it is more better then meta 4 and i will using meta 5 in next month.

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend ya donu bhut achy soft ware hain trading k leya lakin sab sy zeiyda in main sy MT4 use hota hai qk ya purana hai or easy hai,jab k MT5 new hai is main new trader trade nhi kar sakty ya mushkel hai is main jis trader ko expirence hota hai wohe trade kar sakta hai,

Senior Member dpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point dpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Metaquote's wish to strengthen Forex trading expertise resulted in the planning involving MT5. Your 1. 1 mil lines involving value buying and selling platform provides many fresh capabilities when comparing your MT4 platform, which has been built with in excess of 0. 6 Thousand lines involving requirements. The idea required MQL approximately three years plus to conclude the planning involving MT5, even though MT4 required 40 weeks to conclude the layout.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 224 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)