+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by persib View Post
    News market ko drive karti hai aur kayi baar risk bhi lati hai jaise crude oil inventories mein rise aur fall ajkal market ka sentiment drive karta hai . Humko hamesha yeh pata hona chahiye ki kaun se global factors market ko drive kar rahe hai aur ajkal Britain Exit aur Crude oil market ko drive kar rahe hai aur jab unse related market mein koi news aati hai to market move karti hai magar yeh bahut bar trading opportunities provide nahi karti jab tak koi permanent solution nahi mil jata.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में कई चीजें हैं जो हमें अपने व्यापार पर उपयोग करने की आवश्यकता होती हैं, और समाचार या मौलिक विश्लेषण कई चीजों में से एक है जिसकी हमें आवश्यकता है, और यदि आप मुझसे पूछें कि व्यापारी के लिए यह समाचार कितना महत्वपूर्ण है, तो मैं भी इसका जवाब दूंगा। व्यापार करने के लिए कोई खबर नहीं का उपयोग करें, लेकिन मुझे अभी भी लगता है कि समाचार व्यापारी के लिए महत्वपूर्ण हैं क्योंकि यह समाचार या आर्थिक स्थिति वह हिस्सा बन गई है जो कीमत को स्थानांतरित कर सकती है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main news ki bht badi importance hoti hai jab kabhi news aati hai to humme insabse bachkr trading krni chahiye kynki market ka koi bharosha nae hai ki news ka kitna aur kaha tak react karega so News buhat importanat hay forex main is main itni moving hoti hay baz oqaat kay lgogn ki account ko ye baha kay lkay jati hay is liye main ti news tarde karnay kay haq main e ni hunhamain is say bach kay tarde karna hay q kay hamarya account is ko ni chala skatay hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News market ko drive karti hai aur kayi baar risk bhi lati hai jaise crude oil inventories mein rise aur fall ajkal market ka sentiment drive karta hai . Humko hamesha yeh pata hona chahiye ki kaun se global factors market ko drive kar rahe hai aur ajkal Britain Exit aur Crude oil market ko drive kar rahe hai aur jab unse related market mein koi news aati hai to market move karti hai magar yeh bahut bar trading opportunities provide nahi karti jab tak koi permanent solution nahi mil jata.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the news are a good source of information and updates but I read somewhere in this Forum, I dont remember which thread, that the news are bad because they just represented the past and that for you to have profit in Forex there couldnt be something focusing in the past but in the future. That message just made me more confused than I already am about this. news release can be find on forexfactory.xom. Be ready 5 minutes before the news release. when the result of the news is in red then sell and when the result of news is in green then buy. Trade especially the Nonfarm payroll news

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke market me news trading Karna muskil hota hai eske liye trader ko fundamentals me protect hona hoga agar trader market me fundament analysis karke samjh jate hai to fir trader market me sahi se trading kar skate hai achhi I profit bhi. news ki forex trading main bahot jyada importance hai agar news aapke side gayi to aap kuch hi time main bahot bada capital bana lenge but agar news ke time aapki trade open rahi aur news against main aayi to fir aapka account khatam bhi ho sakta hai

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News in forex trading is very important, especially for the fundamental trader. They use fundamental analysis to trade, and they really depend on the news to make analysis. News can makes the market become more volatile, and it really very important for the traders who like to trade with trending market Agar koi news par trading karna chahta hai to main bolunga usko yaha par bhai fundamental mein perfect hona padega bhai, fundamental trading hum logo ke liye kafi asardar ho sakti hai jayda pips le sakte hai bhai.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many things in forex trading that we need to use on our trading, and news or fundamental analysis is one of many thing that we need, and if you ask me about how important this news for trader i will answer very important, even i use no news for make trade but i still think that news are important for trader because this news or economic condition are become the part that can move the price

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdani View Post
    forex mai news ki imporatant bahut he zaida hotta hai jab koi news anne wala hotta hai es market mai to market kaffi tezi mai aa jaata hai eslia humy news ko dekhna zaruri hai takki hum trading karte wqt eski waja se loss mai na aa jaye markket mai trader ko kaffi zaruri hotta hai news ki impact ko dekhna or usko smja esila mai forexfactory ka sahara leta hu yaha sbkuch accha se smj aa sakta hai..ye kaffi helpful hai trader k lia
    हाँ भाई, बिल्कुल, मैं व्यक्तिगत रूप से यह मानता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में समाचारों की सबसे महत्वपूर्ण बात यह है कि हम अपने नुकसान को कम कर सकते हैं क्योंकि जब हम वास्तविक खाते में व्यापार करने से पहले अंतरराष्ट्रीय समाचारों का पालन करते हैं और पढ़ते हैं। समाचार के माध्यम से हम अपनी बेहतर योजना और रणनीति तैयार कर सकते हैं जो नुकसान से बचने में हमारी मदद करेगी। हम उस मुद्रा के बारे में समाचार प्राप्त कर सकते हैं जो गिर रही है या ऊपर है।

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that the most important of news in Forex business is that we can reduce our loss because when we follow and read the international news before trading in real account. Through the news we can prepare our better planning and strategy which will be help us to avoid loss. We can get news of about the currency that which is falling or up.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai news ki imporatant bahut he zaida hotta hai jab koi news anne wala hotta hai es market mai to market kaffi tezi mai aa jaata hai eslia humy news ko dekhna zaruri hai takki hum trading karte wqt eski waja se loss mai na aa jaye markket mai trader ko kaffi zaruri hotta hai news ki impact ko dekhna or usko smja esila mai forexfactory ka sahara leta hu yaha sbkuch accha se smj aa sakta hai..ye kaffi helpful hai trader k lia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)