+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 426 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The currencies that we can trade easily reach the entire world and By trading news, traders can obtain profitable and effective information to trade at the best time. I see news sites to see high-impact news meetings and then stop both, sell and buy 15 pips behind the market value and the target of 50 pips that matches trade with the news must also be able to analyze trade and price movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is quite easy and profitable for me at the same time. As long as I only use the fundamental but ewkonomis calendar and my position combined with the analysis of the candle stick in the direction of course if it is a good signal is only very vital in the forex market when I will start trading based on forex news but sometimes it creates puzzles and make traps for fewer traders awareness but it's always better to trade only with strong trends and just be confirmed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we do not want to go to the forex market, but we do not know how to do it, but we do not want to sell them in the future, but we do not have enough money for the future, because we have not been able to sell anything, we have to pay a lot of money. I do not know how many people have been bothered because they do not know how to do it, but they do not know how to do it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know this news usually from e-mail. E-mail This e-mail is sent by various trading brokers, or suppliers of trading signals. I delivered the news to help Maine think about the gap. News provides vigilance to use caution marginalization carefully. But that does not mean that I used to be a trading and forex fundamentals I am a new user jab aatay hain to unloading bat experience ka nhi hota aur na hi wo lattice bat kay baray I jantay hain aur my aisy un ky liye sab say important hay kay wo apnay I want to greed, how come I am greedy because I want to wait patiently for you, another demo account, use karain

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news is very important in forex trading because most of the time currency pairs changes their prices due to news. I know the importance of news therefore I keep on visiting forex factory website where I can find every news related to forex. The forex factory is a very good website for forex news because it also tells us about the news that whether it is breaking, medium impact or low impact news.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-03-25), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,451 Times in 11,662 Posts
    forex k trading waly account mien news ko bhut zayada imprtance hasil hai ager ap ny news ko theek sy follow kya hai or ap ny es mien aa ker mehnat ker k earning ko he apna mishan samjh rakha hai to ap es mein kabi bee apna loss ni ker sakrty hien or es mien ap ko her dafa earning he ho gi or success ho ga.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    in forex what is news important and from where found the news and how judge the news i am trading in ero usd . which procedure use to find news like Tv or live other website or which one we use to find best .and what is effect news on forex market.
    News are the good source which keep all the traders about the latest developments in forex market. We can get latest news about forex from many sources. News have very important effect on trading. Most of the traders advise not to trade at the time of the news. I also avoid to trade at the time of news.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahid1990 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member GeorgeFowell is an unknown quantity at this point GeorgeFowell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

what is forex?

Can anyone tell me what is forex? and how to trade here?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgeFowell For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir i do not know what type of forex trading do you want to trade in forex trading business, like day trader, scalper or swing trader, then make strategy according to your trading style and set the time frame according to your trading strategy.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), Unregistered (2), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex k trading waly account mien news ko bhut zayada imprtance hasil hai ager ap ny news ko theek sy follow kya hai or ap ny es mien aa ker mehnat ker k earning ko he apna mishan samjh rakha hai to ap es mein kabi bee apna loss ni ker sakrty hien or es mien ap ko her dafa earning he ho gi or success ho ga.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-03-18), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 426 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)