+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 291 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2909

Thread: Forex Made Easy for Everyone.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is more easy for those traders who know how to do the well tradings and if any body do not know how to manage the good trades then he may not be able to do the more well trades in the market and he may lose more money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    i have this think in mind that i will earn money in this business and there for i am making trading in this business if let suppose i was in the view that i will not make earning in this buisness then it will be the stupidity to be there.

indeed all would be easier if we knew what to do .... That is trading with a cold mind .... do not be too overwhelmed by the mind, the mind must be cold. And Control your emotions, it's key to success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shourov12 is on a distinguished road shourov12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by himi View Post
    Yes it is . Forex is a very easy business so don't worry if you can know the main process you can run your trading business perfectly and earn a good money in Forex .
    i have this think in mind that i will earn money in this business and there for i am making trading in this business if let suppose i was in the view that i will not make earning in this buisness then it will be the stupidity to be there.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    forextrading eitni easy trading nahi hai jitni k koi b trader eis ko samjhta hai keun k trading her
    k bus k baat nahi eis mein currency ki movement b daikhi jati hai k ajj konsi currency kitni uper
    jaye gi or konsi kitni nichey rahey gi lahazah trading new users k liye kafi mushkil baat hai eis liye new
    users ko chahiye k pehly demo account sey working start krey phr original sey trader krey

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex made promiscuous is as deltoids as you would impoverishment it to be. The unnaturalness convert marketplace is a worldwide market and according to many estimates is virtually as big as xxx present the bulk of the US Justness markets. That is many figure to mastication on. Forex is the commonly victimized statement for overseas replace.

Junior Member getpip is an unknown quantity at this point getpip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, emotional factors are things we need to control it wisely so as not to harm us as a trader. Psychological is the driving factor that makes us able to survive in the forex trader or even longer in forex

Junior Member edywaluyo is an unknown quantity at this point edywaluyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is easy if we see a graph which has been running, how much there we can see every indicator that we have right there. but why is 5 minutes ahead it is hard to predict, is not that kind of thing always happen and happen again? That forex. easy course if all traders would be rich soon

Member moutazm27 is an unknown quantity at this point moutazm27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, life easy Forex for any person who is not not a Forex trade and its gold business site for all so that all companies as Forex trading, because it gives us the good and the beautiful of money instead of other companies.The time depends on the user.Users is the most important thing.More activities will bring more time to question the user AC.And he has been confirmed.Users do not need to give the course much working alone.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think that is correct but based on my understanding i don't really think forex is easy to all forex traders because in other for you to trade and earn profit out of the forex market you really need to be determine and be hard working

Senior Member hossam_a22 is an unknown quantity at this point hossam_a22's Avatar
    Thanks
    In contrast, when the Aroon Up indicator is above the 70 line and the Aroon Down indicator is below 30, then the market is trending strongly upwards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 291 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)