+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 291 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2909

Thread: Forex Made Easy for Everyone.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirtaxila View Post
    My friends main app ki es baat sa agree nahi karta forex intni bee easy nahi hy es main loss bee hota hy forex ko paley sakna parta hy haan jb app forex ko sake jatay hy to yah easy ho jatay hy...
    Kafi trader ko ye field easy hi lagti hai, main is field mein kuch bhi asaan nahi manta hoon, is field mein jitna jayda risk involved hai, isliye agar hum isko easy samjh kar karenge, to kabhi seriously nahi lenge, easily kabhi bhi kisi business ko nahi lena chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading trading is very easy for every one. Only need experience and practice for this business. The practice can be got from the demo account which is very useful for the beginners. Education is also very important for this business. Who people has both qualities for them the Forex is very easy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Chibecanforex is an unknown quantity at this point Chibecanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with the person that says forex is easy. Forex is very very easy when u learn how to develop planst and follow the plan to a fault. Just find a good strategy and just follow the rules for one month or 2 and understand what i mean.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dataunion View Post
    I think Forex is money maker machine . this the largest market in the world. many people earn lot of money very little bit time.many people join with forex trading because this business is very simple to learn, easy to understand.
    and many say what they did in their forex can be managed easily, assume that forex is a money machine, everything is wrong ... if you can not understand the characteristics of the forex you will not be able to get money in forex, because this business is not instant ...

Banned aamirtaxila is an unknown quantity at this point aamirtaxila's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friends main app ki es baat sa agree nahi karta forex intni bee easy nahi hy es main loss bee hota hy forex ko paley sakna parta hy haan jb app forex ko sake jatay hy to yah easy ho jatay hy...

Member dataunion is an unknown quantity at this point dataunion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is money maker machine . this the largest market in the world. many people earn lot of money very little bit time.many people join with forex trading because this business is very simple to learn, easy to understand.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex bohot hi easy aur bohot hi simple hy her koi isy asani se use kr ke is se bohot ziada faida bhi utha sakta hy . Forex ko seekhny men bohot hi kam waqt lagta hy aur her qisam ke log isy asani se seekh sakty hen.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abayomi kolade View Post
    i don't really agree with you that forex make it easy for all traders because as for me i still not finding it so easy to trade forex am still in my demo account because i think am not very much okay to trade the live account and my ex-pact advise me never to depend on anyone in analysis so i still need more time in learning
    yes.,..i agree with you...forex is not an easy thing to do...many trader has fail on this bussiness...need high self control if we want to success but to do that was very hard for everyone...that is make many people fail in this case

Banned rrrtendulkar is an unknown quantity at this point rrrtendulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good question . Forex is a platform where currencies and commodities are traded.the size of this market is very big and have participation of all major countries.its trading is done all 24 hours and five day in a week.one can earn from this market after j\having knowledge and experience about it . Thanks your post .

Member olbisfx is an unknown quantity at this point olbisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex its easy to everyone just select buy sell, my baby can make it..But i think not all people can that coz forex made to learning and not a hours/day maybe can 1year or more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 291 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)