+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 291 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2909

Thread: Forex Made Easy for Everyone.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is easy but it is a little technical and now it depends on us that how do we learn the forex trading. i must say that if you want to get expert in the forex trading then you should never stop learning. because forex trading is a vast field and you still need to learn it as much as you can.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its for every one, we can't predict accurately 100% about price movement and that is the hard side in this bussiness, sometimes we can't control our self when we got so much profits and then we are becoming greedy, so trade forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people join the forex trading because they think that forex trading is easy and it is also easy to learn the forex trading but they get confused when they cannot implement their strategies to get the right results. so it is better that whatever they should must practice it on the demo accout then they should start the real trading.

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haa forex trading har ak ke liye hi asan hai , lakin isko asan banna ne ki liye ham trader ko mahanat karna parte hai ham jitna yaha par trading ko study karte hai yaha par kam karna asan ho jate hai , lakin sath me ye bhi hai forex market bahut risky or tuff hai .

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear its true that the forex made easy for every one that join the forex and work here for earning the smart money and this extra earning from this forex forum made the life so much easy.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i 'am agree with you, i don't really agree with you that forex make it easy for all traders because as for me i still not finding it so easy to trade forex am still in my demo account because i think am not very much okay to trade the live account and my ex-pact advise me never to depend on anyone in analysis so i still need more time in learning.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is hard to understand in short time and if u make it a habit to regular study then i thing nothing will be impossible in this market...but our patience will play a vital role here to be a successful here in forex....

Banned John202 is on a distinguished road John202's Avatar
    Thanks
    to make forex easy for you, you have to learn about it a lot of thing that can helps you in your trading , and this can gives you some good results and also having the enough knowledge and enough skills can makes a good trader.

Senior Member parthadabirati is an unknown quantity at this point parthadabirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not sure forex is an easy trading business but yes forex is the place where we can make money. Forex trading is easy for those who are really businessman and have good skill on trading business. I know some traders those who are swing trader are earning money from the forex trading and they are successful.

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market made easy for everyone that understand the movement of the forex market trading business.the forex market business is the best among all other trading business that we have online and trader that understand it enjoy it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 291 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)