+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 177 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually with me, I clearly do believe vps is used to run the expert advisor. possible with this vps, we will be very helpful in trading. because we can run the robot at will. but vps is not free. and he asks us to pay each month. very advantageous if we have a robot by using a fast and good vps server.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bro, for me I personally believe that VPS is a virtual private server to use when you have a EA robot and the robot is to be left closed and can only work to your PC, so it installs in the VPS metatrader robot normal work remains luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to understand what vps is these morning and its truely what makes it work well for us and so we have to understand the right reason of integration and information so when we have the right to work as hard and prove that vps can work for all and according to comemtators the prgramm can work well for new begginers and so we have to run the right working principles that help us.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that vps service is virtual private server if you have this service vps you can run you Ea or any automatic trading tool round the clock 24 hour and 5 days a week after having vps you did not need to keep turn on your pc. as you are newbie i suggest you first trade manual.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that VPS is just like renting a high capacity 24 hrs computer system where in u can store ur account and it runs for 24 hrs . It is useful for people who are usning robots when they need it to be on all the time.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear, no double in trading forex, I strongly think we use VPS for using the automatic trading software and we should know that for using of Robots we need to keep open our computers 24 hours and in VPS we can do that and we can use Robots or any EAs there.

Member alikhan12 is an unknown quantity at this point alikhan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vps ek online link hy jis ap ek new widows rent py buy krty ho or bad my jab be apki real window damage ho jati hy to ap rent wali window se apne trading k jo speed or quickly loss hone wala data ko save kr skty hain.

Thanks
    well dear, generally in forex trading I do think that VPS are Virtual Private Server, if you have an EA implemented on your forex account, so you need a pc running 24 hours, alternatively for this purpose you can also hire a VPS, which will run your EA on your forex account for a fee

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Market me jab trader sirf EA ke sath trading karte hai to trader ko VPS ka use karte hai EA ke sath trading karne ke liye jaroorat hota hai terminal aur EA 24 hours broker ka server ko connect rakhni ke liye trade ko VPS ki jaroorat hoti hai aur kuch broker market me free me VPS provide karte hai.

Thanks
    well my dear, for me clearly I also do believe that forex traders the bps for robot with trader for your 24 hours your PC is off as you fuck a website then you order web hosting troupe and bread your website that is server is not free the Forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 177 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open