+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 177 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a server, that able to run software which you can access remotely. You know, if we use EA in our platform. Then, we don't switch off the platform if you are a beginner there is no need for it. vps will be required if you use a robot or EA to do automatic trading i think automaticly trading is not save for you so manuly trading is best Forex market me trading karne ke liye broker ek server provide karte hai aur woh VPS server hai jo trader trading ke liye use karte hai agar trader esme EA upload kar dete hai to aise me koi trade miss nahi hota hai esko kaafi trader trading karne me use karte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai har broker aapko kuch servers provide karta hai trading karne ke liye aapko sabse closest server choose karna chahye taaki aapko acchi trading speed mile isse aap acche se trades laga sakte hain band kar sakte hain bina off quotes jaisi prblem face kiye bhai. It is related to having a web Boniface where instead of having your database of webpages stored, you enter EA streaming on your chronicle. So no demand to save your computer working for day and dark, source it testament trustworthy be a worthy aim .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear I actually think VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. It is just like website on which you put your account and EA or Forex Robort which trades for you 24 hours while your PC is off bro. well yes actually I believe traders use VPS basically for automation of trading like on VPS they run robots on their account at there the biggest advantage is it run all the time an there is no break and robot can perfom best now a days traders are also using this to get full configured meta trader with their strategies to access on the phone or tab.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Virtual private servers are dedicated to some traders and they help them in trading so that there is no bothering in internet connection.A good advice for beginners is not to trade with greed and emotions because these are the major enemy of a trader and give big losses so always use money management and use stop loss and take profit in your every trades to avoid margin call.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear trader usually use vps if they have more than one trading account plus they use to imply the robotic trading in general language and EA ( EXPERT ADVISOR) in technical language so that when they are not in their trading desk auto trade perform functions However i did a number of notion about it, this particular submit removed my various other concerns way too. Little traders initially of right now there job are not able to afford the application of this kind of assistance. therefore it is much better to take into account this particular as we obtain adequate dollars in addition to great EA.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The VPS is a decent facility that empowers us to do the auto trading with the utilization of the auto trading robots or the EA the robots and the EA obliges us to keep the meta trader on 24 hours and through the complete year and the VPS is the administration that is being given by the enormous IT organizations where we can get one virtual account My friend Virtual Private Server are basically needed for the forex traders those who uses the EA or any other automatic software that are providing automatic trading. I think we all need to know that Robot software trade for us and for that we need to open terminal all the time and VPS is the best for that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    insta forex ki tara bohat se broker apny clients ke ly VPS offer kerty hien , kuch is ke ly payment and kuch free bhi hoty hien VPS ziyada ter mery khiyal w forex traders use kerty hien jo ke auto trading kerty hien. I personally consider that VPS are Virtual Private Server, if you have an EA implemented on your forex account, so you need a pc running 24 hours, alternatively for this purpose you can also hire a VPS.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mjhe is bare me kch maloomat nhi he qk me forex me new hon mhe forex ko thk se smjhna hoga qk ham tb hi forex me succes hasuol kr sakhte hen jb hamen us ki pori knowdg bh hona lazmi he trading koi aam bussniss nh he is me hamen kafi mehnt krni prti he as well make he non stop tradign use vps irtual Private Server. It is just like website on which you put your account and EA or Forex Robort which trades for you 24 hours while your PC is off. Just think it in this way that , as you have a website then you require a web hosting company to host your website, and you also pay for web hosting. Similar is here you pay for your account hosting.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hulu kuda For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vps matlab virtual private server internet par buth sri companies ye service fraham karti hain i think instaforex ki ye service kafi cheap price main mil jati hay vps k faida ye hay k aap is par ea ran kar saktay ho yani agar aap apnay pc par mt4 main ea run karo gay tu aap ko 24 hours pc ur internet ko on rakhna paray ga but is main problems hain light ur netspeed ki is liay log vps use kartay hain

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex aik bhoat bari site hay aur es pr bhoat zaayada user han es laie es site ko VPS pr nahi keis dedicated server pr host krna ho ga, kion k vps k receuresce limited hote han agr aap unlimted receources use krna chehete han tu aap ko dedicated server hi best rehe ga. I am beginners to forex trading . but i heard about vps for forex traders. if you are the beginners you should use the vps service for all time market watch in order to execute in the forex trading markets. so you can get more idea about vps in instaforex websites.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 177 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open