+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 177 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member Muhammad Sohail Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Sohail Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS service bohat sa broker free provide karta hain VPS mean virtual private server hota hai is mostly robot trading ka lia trader use karta hain is main mostly aisa hota hai ka app jis halat main apny computer ko off karty hain VPS per robot wasy he Auto trade karta rahta hai or jo log ziyada time market ka samny nahi rah sakty wo bhi VPS ko use karty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramez123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramez123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry I do not known what is the Vps service. I am new in this market. I am leaenntge forex knoedge and get the experience. I think that the senior trader suggest us. If the vps has the advantage then we are achieve the target
    . we are work the forex market right.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS is computer working 24 hours and the trader use this computer for Expert ( auto trading ) because we need to trade in Forex with Expert MetaTrader working all time because if MetaTrader stop also expert will stop working and that is could doing problem.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, definitely my dear I agree with you and I also think that VPS is one type of service offered by Instaforex to us in order to enable us have a 24/7 trading. There are 3 types of plans available for this service. The trader whom has $5000 capital and above can has this service for free of charge. Terms and condition will applied.

Member salmans is an unknown quantity at this point salmans's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not know about this before, but now i am quite translucent ... it is kindred to having a web breadstuff where instead of having your database of webpages stored, you living EA working on your story. So no require to fix your machine functioning for day and nighttime, symptomless it give certain be a advantage melody if it does not toll rattling place.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear vps ka matalb virtual private server hai dear vps ka kam ye hota hai k jab hum forex trading mein robot ko chalan to bajaye apny pc ko 24 hour on rakhny ki bajaye hum mt4 ko vps per chala dety hen jis se robot chalta rehta hai

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the vps trading forex the traders use the robot for the trading in this trading system the robot place sell or buy option but i think we should trade with the manual way and with our own experience then we will get the profit

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if we do trade with the use of robots, then we need a VPS, because it is impossible computers we use are always online, because it uses a robot must remain online, and VPS it can help us online 24 hours to make a trade, we can buy a VPS from instaforex.

Member jiya721 is an unknown quantity at this point jiya721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS is one kinds of servers that will help you to run your trade 24*7 hours.These robots work only if a internet connection is provided and the account is active I did not use vps or forex robot because I think it may reduce a trader trading skill...

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A vps is a Virtual private server, I thin thats what its stands for the right idea is to really believe in everything we do the right ideas are always there when we are trading forex thats an effort for us to really trust the market that we work with that we have to develop right efforts we know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 177 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open