+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 177 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, actually I think it is right and no double VPS is the abbreviation of Virtual Private Server. it is software which works on your trades when your real account is running with trades it automatically manages your trades and close them when they get into profit. The VPS program is not free it is purchased from the internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear my friend, obviously, in forex business I definitely do think it's the same purpose for a web host VPS forex trader is a specialized all broker now offering free VPS hosting as it's called your forex account is not like that you forced to stay in front of the PC all day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen bhai sab se pehle ye k mai bi abi tak forex mai new hu ur seekh rha hu ... wese ap ka thread bht acha ha ur basically mjhe bi pta karna ha k ye kia ha is liye koshish kar rha hu k seekhu ur achi trading kar saku

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that if you are a beginner there is no need for it. vps will be required if you use a robot or EA to do automatic trading. And it will cost you money to use it Small traders in the beginning of there career can not afford the use of such service. so it is better to think about this once we get enough money and good EA.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I clearly think yes its right that VPS server use for keeping our EA or robots on for 24 hours and we can use the VPS server to open our terminal for 24 hours and I am not using any VPS server before or now, I think if we can trade with manually then we do not need to keep open our terminal all the time.

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Reliance on such things into action Alaaksbert preferred and therefore must know how to choose the company that will give you a good surfer to be able to access the work Alaaksbert always without separating the final

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry i have no information about the VPS because i am new. If you want get the good information about the VPS. So that you are serach the complete detail on the net. Even that you are see the provider the company with name. You can check the dtail. Then you can decided that jion it or not.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, In fact I really find that forex trader need VPS to run forex robot or EA. They need it for automated trading. The EA will not works if the computer is not online. VPS allow them to run the EA for 24 hours per day. We can't keep our computer online 24 hours a day 5 days a week, but we can do that using VPS

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard about VPN several times too but I don't no it main or major use in this business, and I have not taken the time to read more about the use of VPN as well, but I believe it must be an important tool that could make our trading more smoothly.

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think VPS means Virtual Private Server and it's also uses when we doing the trade with robotizing system ,so if you want to doing robotizing trading then you also uses the VPS and earning money with the robot.But I do not prefer to doing this system trading at all because I want to be a professional on the business and also doing every things my self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 177 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open