+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 177 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meanwhile, fears of delays to corporate tax cuts until 2019 continued to weigh on the greenback after U.S. Senate Republicans unveiled a tax plan on Thursday that was significantly different from the House of Representatives

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-28), danish555 (2017-11-13), munibkhan (2017-11-28), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-29)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS stands for Realistic Personal Server. This is similar to the same website where you placed the relationship
    and the EA or Forex Robot that trades you for 24 hours after your computer is inactive. Retributive hope in this way,
    because you have a website then you need web hosting to link your site with your website, and you also pay for web hosting.
    Analogous is here you pay for your hosting record.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

sevenfold (2017-11-16)

Banned Raja Shahbaz is on a distinguished road Raja Shahbaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    A lot of people get so enmeshed in the markets that they lose their perspective. Working longer does not necessarily equate with working smarter. In fact, sometimes is the other way around...........

Junior Member abouseada is an unknown quantity at this point abouseada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend
    i think it mean Virtual private servers for a large companies but if you beginner i think there is no need for that because i dont use it
    thanks for your topic

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mery khyal say vps ak net ki hosting service hai jis ko trader use krtay hai. es waqat kuch broker bhe vps ki service datay hai. es waqat bohat say traders es service ko select krtay hai es kimadad say forexmarket mai gtrade krtay hai forexmarket mai trade krna bhe asan hotahai.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forexbusiness View Post
    i have the low knowledge of the vps sever. Because I am not use it and not under stand the vps service. But those are success full trader and they are choose the for ex business as a professional trader. They are choose the vps service and they are work the for ex market on the vps .
    i say that vps service is virtual private service and insta forex give us vps service and vps service is instant and fast connected with inter band and we make our trading with out any problem and i say that vps is good for trader and i say that trader make good trading setup and trader work in market with good experience and trader know the all best system of forex trading

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-05), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-19), azharahmad (2017-11-30), batool (2017-11-05), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-15), rehanayaz (2017-11-05), sufiyan22 (2017-11-08), yulbang111 (2017-11-06)

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have the low knowledge of the vps sever. Because I am not use it and not under stand the vps service. But those are success full trader and they are choose the for ex business as a professional trader. They are choose the vps service and they are work the for ex market on the vps .

Junior Member taohidur18 is on a distinguished road taohidur18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    however now I am very certain ... it is like having a web have where as opposed to having your database of website pages put away, you keep EA running for you. So no compelling reason to keep your PC running for day and night, well it will beyond any doubt be a smart thought on the off chance that it doesn't cost high.

Member ahamid262 is on a distinguished road ahamid262's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That able to run software which you can access remotely. You know, if we use EA in our platform. Then, we don't switch off the platform. In this situation, we go for vps to run the platform in all time.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the use of VPS for Forex traders. Although I have some ideas about this,
    this post can also free my doubts. Small traders early in the career there are not able
    to take advantage of these services. So it's better to think about this once we get enough money and a good EA.
    regard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 177 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open