+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 177 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Junior Member iqbalmaken is an unknown quantity at this point iqbalmaken's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not like this abstraction I absolutely can not do it becaufe I just can not beddy-bye and I let any affair that manages my money because it's not an EA bold and it's not a academician reflect and stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are various other technical studies also which helps in understanding the exact trend of any currency pair...
    Bollinger band is very strong technical analysis..
    apart from this, moving day average can also help you...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right i do not know too much about vps servers .I just have information about that we can install meta traders on that server so that expert advisers can work 24 hrs.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to trade with using EA and run it for 24 x 5 hours per week then you really need it ..but i think it is good if you are still newbie then you learn with manual and do not depend to this thing...make develop your ability and skill and it is better for you...and if you have many skill want to increase your system and make easy then you can make trade with manual or automatic

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you dont know this termenology then i am that you will have idea of robot and this term is synonms of the robot and robot are used in Forex for automatic trading.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hitesh View Post
    Right i do not know too much about vps servers .I just have information about that we can install meta traders on that server so that expert advisers can work 24 hrs.
    yes,thats will walking 24hours without many problems,and good for using with expert advisors,cost are varity,about 10-50 usd each
    month i think,and choose in us servers will be good actions using EA

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS is virtual private server.It have OS of win,Linux and others.Its like virtual PC on server.In forex we can use vps to install mt4 and use expert advisers on it .EA can be used 24 hrs a day even your computer switched off and ea will keep trading on that server.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    VPS is a service that are running none stop. If trader use vps then if some thing happen on there own computer then vps can not stop and it support full time. Nothing happen on that vps.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    i am a beginner in Trading.
    I don't know anything about VPS.What is VPS, somebody please explain it...!
    What is the use of VPS for Forex traders..?
    mujh nhi pata hai kay vps ka kia kaam hai forex trading may kion kay may na first time dekha hai is ko is waja say may zayda kuch nhi janta hun is kay bara may agar koi janta hai is kay bara may tu please tell me also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 177 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open