+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 177 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Senior Member iqubal13 is an unknown quantity at this point iqubal13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Virtual private server use of Forex traders he who's investment is huge and control the market. Big party of trading business use this VPS, Those who are new in this arena that is not matter for them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    i am a beginner in Trading.
    I don't know anything about VPS.What is VPS, somebody please explain it...!
    What is the use of VPS for Forex traders..?
    My brother VPS hai virtual private servers hai yeh server help kar ta hai app ki trading ko aur MT4 ka platform ki round clock ko aur app ki trading ko done kar ta hai 24x5 day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexwallet is an unknown quantity at this point forexwallet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai me web developer hun wese mere pas vps to hai magar me ye nahi samajh paata ke vps ka kya taluq hai hamari trading se is me kaise use hota hai vps?

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In real technical section VPS mean virtual private network. So we can use some remote procedure, saying with remote location also. People may use this procedure for get some special country advantage and fast network access. But we may also face some DNS problem or traffic issue.

Member wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The VPS is a very good facility that enables us to do the auto trading with the use of the auto trading robots or the EA.the robots and the EA requires us to keep the meta trader on 24 hours and through the complete year and the VPS is the service that is being provided by the big IT companies where we can get one virtual account and can run the trading terminal and the robots.

Banned md022 is an unknown quantity at this point md022's Avatar
    Thanks
    me bi beginner hu. mene bi abhi - abhi apni trading start ki kahi.
    VPS ke baare me jyda to nahi janta hu but itna sa suna hai ki VPS ki jarurat EA ke liye padti hai.
    VPS par ham EA ko 24hrs chala sakte hai. or EA lagatar kam krta rahe or hame acha or jyda profit mil sake.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my personal say if you are beginner so why need to VPS(Virtual private servers), because its server help you run your trades. its need if you are use robot.

Senior Member mdnahid is an unknown quantity at this point mdnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders the vps for robot with trader for your 24 hours your PC is off as you have a website then you require web hosting company and host your website that is server is not free the Forex trading.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some of the a dvantages of a Virtual Private Server (VPS) for forex trader :
    Potential for lower latency and faster execution
    For clients living further from the trading servers or with slow internet connections, VPS solutions offer potentially better connection speeds. With a number of VPS options, choose the right one for you.
    Remote Access - Clients can login to the trading platform from anywhere - even if MetaTrader4 is not installed on the computer you are using.
    Reliability - With most VPS providers giving 99.9% uptime, clients can benefit from a more reliable connection throughout the trading day.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    This represents virtual private server. With the help of this server, we are able to do trade on the MT platform. However, I do not really think that a trader has to know about this much. We should rater concentrate on trade and trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 177 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open