+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 177 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Banned masum910 is an unknown quantity at this point masum910's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know, if we use EA in our platform. Then, we don't switch off the platform. it installs metatrader in the VPS this way the robot remain normal work good luck .Vps is of use for the high level traders who have all time eye on up and down of market. Thanks...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by apple5 View Post
    i do not know about vps,i do not used this system but i think it will be a software system which can help in trading and making more profit.if this system affect much in forex trading then i should know about it and after that i will use it.
    I think that you are quite wrong, a VPS system is an internet connection that a forex trader can use and then keep themselves online everyday. It is mainly used by the forex traders that use robots and expert advisers in trading forex markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alibaba is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For VPS, i would always prefer a paid one because free ones cannot be trusted and the support provided by a free one may not be equal to as the paid one. I far as i know i haven't heard of any broker providing free VPS. VPS is generally opted by serious traders and paying a max of $ 40 avg. won't be off any issue for them.

Senior Member rubel3 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. It is just like website on which you put your account and EA or Forex Robort which trades for you 24 hours while your PC is off. Just think it in this way that , as you have a website then you require a web hosting company to host your website, and you also pay for web hosting. Similar is here you pay for your account hosting.thanks,.................

Banned Riyan is an unknown quantity at this point Riyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    VPS is very important for traders who use EA. We know that if we use EA then the computer must always on so if the computer suddenly off for example because of no elecricity or power down then it will be dangerous and the trader can loose much money because the EA stop working. To overcome this people use VPS (virtual private system). With vps the ea is work in our own private server so even if the computer is off, the EA will still on and work

Senior Member eman seif eldin is an unknown quantity at this point eman seif eldin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is surfer organizing activity in the VPS hosting market guarantee you access to a virtual server dedicated entirely to you. This virtual server has all the advantages of a single server architecture. Forex foreign currencies.

Member faisalbsl is an unknown quantity at this point faisalbsl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Things I did not know this before, I now know clearly. It does have a database of web pages that are stored in place is similar to having a Web host continues to run on account. If you do not take a very high cost, it is your computer, you need to keep running day and night, it would be a good idea to be sure it does not so well.

Banned sameerdurrani is an unknown quantity at this point sameerdurrani's Avatar
    Thanks
    VPS appears for Exclusive Personal Hosting server. It is just like web page on which you put your consideration and EA or Currency trading Robort which deals for you 24 time while your PC is off. Just think it in this way that , as you have a web page then you need a web variety to variety your web page, and you also pay for web web variety.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear vps is stands for the virtual private server many brokers are offering it free to their cilents who have more than balance of the 500$ but it is for those who loves to trade with the forex robot in this mt4 chart is open for 24 hours in a dayand ea makes full trades.

Member Aditya004 is an unknown quantity at this point Aditya004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Virtual private servers (vps) are the servers which help you run your trades or mt4 platform round the clock so that your trades can be done 24x5. if you are a beginner there is no need for it. vps will be required if you use a robot or EA to do automatic trading. And it will cost you money to use it.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

I think it's the same purpose for a web host y 'VPS forex trader is a specialized all y' broker now offering free VPS hosting as it's called your forex account is not like that you forced to stay in front of the PC all day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 177 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open