+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any server, capable of running software packages that you can access remotely. You know, in case we all work with EA in this software. Furthermore, we all have never discussed this software. In this difficult situation, we all choose BPs to run this software in all periods. For anyone who is a small investor, then this is not acceptable. The price is ordinary people. and your vps server uses koun aur kiun karta hain. jaise hum so ea use hain cartons to humari machines 24 hours open rakhna abstruse hota hain. for kabhi power problems for kabhi clean problems. vps means virtual server. so as soon as you add your trading account. with ea now you don't need to open the terminal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

syahraz (2019-11-17)

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The VPS server at VPSForexTrader.com is ready for direct Forex Trading. Our Forex ready VPS server gives you a complete Windows 2008 Standard virtual desktop that can be accessed 24/7, from anywhere in the world, allowing you to maintain connectivity to your trading software and network at all times. Unlimited network bandwidth, MetaTrader platform installed - all ready to trade. and although I have a few ideas about this post I clear my doubts I was too small a trader in a career career there to be unable to use services like that so it's better to think about this after we get enough money and a good EA so there's no need to keep your computer running day and night well it would definitely be a good idea if it didn't require very high costs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jagal View Post
    I know about using VPS to trade on the forex market is to increase the use of robots that traders use to trade on the forex market, therefore a trader hires VPS so he can use to maximize robot performance so he uses it much more profitably and he can get high profit and I saw this service many times on forums and companies, and I think that, specifically those who trade rebots, for me I use the mt4 normal trading pitch and I think that, it's easy and I know a lot of information because I trade since a lot month
    कहीं भी व्यापार। यदि आपके पास एक डेस्कटॉप पीसी है और लैपटॉप नहीं है, तो आप जहाँ भी आपका कंप्यूटर है (आपके घर, कार्यालय) में व्यापार करने में बहुत बुरा है। भले ही आज विकल्प हैं, हो सकता है कि आपको मोबाइल डिवाइस या लैपटॉप खरीदने का मन न हो, या हो सकता है कि आपका ब्रोकर सेल्युलर ट्रेडिंग का समर्थन न करे। शायद आपको इंटरफ़ेस पसंद नहीं है। हो सकता है कि आपका ब्रोकर ऑनलाइन ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म की पेशकश न करे और डाउनलोड की आवश्यकता हो।

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know about using VPS to trade on the forex market is to increase the use of robots that traders use to trade on the forex market, therefore a trader hires VPS so he can use to maximize robot performance so he uses it much more profitably and he can get high profit and I saw this service many times on forums and companies, and I think that, specifically those who trade rebots, for me I use the mt4 normal trading pitch and I think that, it's easy and I know a lot of information because I trade since a lot month

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade anywhere. If you have a desktop PC and not a laptop, you are pretty bad at trading wherever your computer is (your home, office). Even though there are alternatives today, maybe you don't feel like buying a mobile device or laptop, or maybe your broker doesn't support cellular trading. Maybe you don't like the interface. Maybe your broker doesn't offer online trading platforms and requires downloads. In this case, you can connect to your platform from anywhere as long as you have a network connection where you can log in to your VPS to trade, even a hotel or internet cafe.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good thread, bro. In my opinion, I always think that this is similar to having a web host where instead of storing your web page database, you keep running an EA on your account. So there's no need to keep your computer running day and night, well that would be a good idea if it's not expensive. i have some ideas about this, this post clears my other doubts too. which can run software that you can access remotely. You know, if we use EA on our platform ... Good pips, bro.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For digital VPS servers - Indeed, as a place where someone is determined by the current account and also Robort, Forex or to turn it off for you 12: 0, while the computer thinks of that element when there is a website and you look for a hosting company for your site and distributed if you buy a hosting service provider offering hosting purchases that are comparable to yours. and I think if traders use manual trading to trade on forex so they don't need to use VPS inside, but if they want to use robots to trade them so they need to use it, it's because VPS will help their robots run 24 hours

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS is an arrogant, realistic computer way that is used for 24 hours non-stop over cyberspace transportation where most traders who run unintentional tools or EAs are required to stare at contacts for each endorse. our web 24 and VPS mean special servers. Unit of web pages, so that each review and assessment of environmental impact, or possibly trade Louche all the time, often even if the computer is normally closed. For example, if you have a website, so you still need a website hosting company, so you can buy website accommodation, make that thought. This is the sale of Web hosting rights.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage doesn't bring higher losses but it can make you handle high currency volumes. What carries higher losses is lot size. For example, if you use a lot size of 1.00 and the market is against you with 1 pip, you will lose $ 10 which is a lot of money and can delete your account especially if you have a small balance. So a high lot size can cause a higher loss.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mixing too many strategies will make trading more confusing and thus it is better to trade using 2-3 strategies that are in accordance with market conditions. People must be well aware of market movements and improve their plans and implement strategies like that which I personally live that day. trading and scalping. But yes when I lose the opportunity to make a profit on bull run, I sometimes apply to Gorilla trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open