+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 177 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Senior Member shipaaktar is an unknown quantity at this point shipaaktar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I realized this specific before but I am just setting... A lot like a new web hosting, if a database involving Web pages, rather than prevent all of them coming from EA, which can be found on the bill. If not, the actual workforce is a very good night and day, it can be probably fine, whether it is not so high-priced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shormi2 is an unknown quantity at this point shormi2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In real technical section VPS mean virtual personal multilevel. Thus we can work with a few remote control course of action, expressing together with remote control spot in addition. Persons may use this process intended for find some specific region advantages as well as quickly multilevel entry. Although organic beef in addition experience a few DNS issue or traffic matter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned andleeb is an unknown quantity at this point andleeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is a on line trading market , It's 1100% on line business, Any on line users join the business more easily and you know, if we use EA in our platform. Then, we don't switch off the platform. In this situation, we go for vps to run the platform in all time. so this is good.

Senior Member jobbarmia is an unknown quantity at this point jobbarmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. It's just like the site that you put your account and Robort the EA or Forex trades for you 24 hours while your computer is off. Just think in this way and this, as you have a site on the Internet then you need a web hosting company to host your website, and also pay for web hosting. Similar here you pay for your hosting account.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

VPS is a virtual private server to use when you have a EA (expert advisort) robot and the robot is to be left closed and can only work to your PC, so it installs in the VPS metatrader robot normal work remains good luck

Senior Member Younas is an unknown quantity at this point Younas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is really good and informative question i like it i do not know about this before but now i got it and know about vps that if we want to trade via robot 24 hours and 5 days then we can use this service great information i like it.

Senior Member fardem is an unknown quantity at this point fardem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    vps is used to run the expert advisor. possible with this vps, we will be very helpful in trading. because we can run the robot at will. but vps is not free. and he asks us to pay each month. very advantageous if we have a robot by using a fast and good vps server
    Why not? Fist time i am falling hesitation like you and confused about it. Now i am confident about Forex and believe this business is real. But my family does not support me till now because i don't make profit from forex. I hope if i do it, they will support me.

Senior Member mdarifrt is an unknown quantity at this point mdarifrt's Avatar
    Thanks
    The the server, that will in a position to work software package which you can entry remotely. You know, in the event most of us make use of EA within our program. And then, most of us don't let down your program. In this particular scenario, most of us select vps to perform your program to all occasion. For anyone who is tiny trader, then this is not ideal. The fees an individual regular monthly.

Senior Member fxfx is on a distinguished road fxfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vps hosting (Virtual private servers) trading robots or fast trading karney k leye use keye jatey hain.. ye servers off nai hotey or expert advisors en servers pey 5 day a week trading kartey rehrey hain..

Member happymailer is on a distinguished road happymailer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    i am a beginner in Trading.
    I don't know anything about VPS.What is VPS, somebody please explain it...!
    What is the use of VPS for Forex traders..?
    If you have some problems to keep online and you are using some kind of signals or copy trades or expert adviser or have trailing stop in any order then it is necessary for you to be online every time, and if you are unable then these features will not work, so VPS is the solution of all the above mentioned problems.

Senior Member rafifx is an unknown quantity at this point rafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't comprehend this before, however currently i'm quite clear ... it's like having an internet host wherever rather than having your info of webpages hold on, you retain Semitic deity running on your account. therefore no ought to keep your laptop running for day and night, well it'll positive be an honest plan if it doesn't value terribly high...........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 177 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open