+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 160 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1597

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade with gold we need very big balance and better to trade with 1000$ above .because gold has big movements and also moving so fast.spread also taking higher like as 5.silver is profitable and my favorite.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner in Forex trading and i am using Insta Trader terminal for Trading.
    I want to know how to trade with gold and Silver.
    Whats mean't by swap/swap free account...?
    agar app ko in chezzon kay andar trade karana hai tu app ko chiya hai kay app invest jo hai zayda karain phir ja kay app in cheezzon kay anadar trade karah sakta hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    metal trading is always very hard because it always required huge capital and good knowledge and this is not for the newbies because they must have to start with currency trading.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can use same analysis as forex pair we do just we have to look for major news and metals prices that are used to make gold.In Swap free you will not get overnight interest rate.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner in Forex trading and i am using Insta Trader terminal for Trading.
    yar main es forum main newbie hoon main abi sirf or sirf eru usd par trading kar rhaa hoon or apan experience gain kar raha hoon es laya main na abi tak gold or silver and oil par trading start nahi ke ha es laya main kcuha experience gain karana ka bad he en sub pair par trading karonoo ga.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Commodity trading is necessary to study it more before making a transaction there.
    due to commodity price movements could certainly larger or have higher values ​​than the trading of currencies.
    thus requiring special treatment different from forex.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi ya main na kabi be gold or silver or oil par trading nahi ke q k mara account min atina balance nahi ha k min es ke trading karaon or wasa be ya pair both high level ka han en pair par agr ap na trading karani ha to ak to ap ka account min kafi sara balance hona chayia or dosara ap ko en pair ka bara main kafi knowledge hone chayia phar ja kar ap achi trading kar sakta ho waran intana loss ho ga k ap ko account be yad kar ga.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading commodities like Gold , Silver and Crude Oil is quit similar to trading currencies. But if you are beginner then it is my advice to start with currency pairs. Swap is the intrest on your open positions. While opening account you have choice to open swap free account.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its trading operation is almost the same as the trading currency pairs, technical trading strategies you can use the same strategy used to trade a currency pair.
    swap is an interest rate # a popular and highly liquid financial derivative instrument in which two parties agree to exchange interest rate cash flows, based on a specified notional amount from a fixed rate to a floating rate (or vice versa) or from one floating rate to another.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don' think there is special thing u have to know about trading gold silver crude oil in isntaforex..u have to find out the symbol of silver gold and crude oil first then trade .the symbol of gold and silver is gold and silver and for crude oil the symbol is #CL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 160 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)