+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 503 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5024

Thread: What you think is average % we can make in forex?

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily 2% is really high dude. its not possible all time. I think u can try daily 1%. Personally I do it. But I cant able to make my target well. sometime I have to loss some money also. from forex u can't hope daily profit. it can only possible when u become a successful trader. I think it takes some time also. so earn some money with minimal risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    utmost they could generate up to 1000% but very rarely get that much, and I think an ideal target is about 100% per month and many were still difficult to consistently most of them still fail.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello,i want to know how much % averagely we can make easily.for ex:can we earn 2%daily like that
    as a concrete example, George Soros considers a success with the goal should profit by an average of 36% in a year. so if the big traders like Soros are considered 36% per year, what we are trying to get profit of 10% per day
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello,i want to know how much % averagely we can make easily.for ex:can we earn 2%daily like that
    Your risk factor is the most important that can determine this. For instance if your risk factor is 1% per trade to gain 1% profit, then the total number of winning trades less your total number of losing trades will give your percentage turnover monthly. What I am saying in essence is that the answer to this question is relative to the trader involved. For me I can turn over 0.5% daily and this means that in a month I will have 10% return in my account on the average.

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think two percent per day will bring good amount for you at the end of the month. if someone have $200 in his account, then at the end of the month he will get about $90 profit. And for novice i think that's a good amount.

Member ovabi is an unknown quantity at this point ovabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually its ask very hard but highest 5% is enough for me in forex trading..maximum trader want to lot of money to income from here and take very risk , as a result he losses his money..

Member ovabi is an unknown quantity at this point ovabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually its ask very hard but hist 5% is enough for me in forex trading..maximum trader want to lot of money to income from here and take very risk , as a result he losses his money..

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is not like that we can trade with high risk and get high profit. We need to go steady and set target which is reasonable and achievable. 50% is a high target and it will take good method and at least one month to achieve.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my mind i think that you can make 50% of your trading capital easily unless u have a very big capital. i managed to improve my trading capital by 100% in just 8 days. but have lost most of it due to bad trades but still have 50% left. so if u trade carefully and dont give in to greed and stick to your trading plan then u can make 50% profit of your trading capital easily.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that every trader can't say that i can make 50$ daily because this reason is that this is open risk if you have luck and you can make huge profit from this .But i set any target on my mind then i fallow it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 503 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)