+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5024

Thread: What you think is average % we can make in forex?

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me bina money management ke koi bhi trader forex me profit nahi kama sakta kyunki forex me sara khel equity ka hi hai aur jo bhi trader use thik se manage kar leta hai uske liye forex me bahut chances rehte hai paise kamane ke

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it should depend on the strategy and the risk one is ready to take - also on capital invested. If i have huge capital say 10,000. 1-3% daily profit will be enough for me and that we can do with very little risk. But if capital is small like 50-100$ to earn signifcant amount we need to try to make 10-20% profit and fo that we need to use higher leverage and higher risk thus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxtenam is on a distinguished road fxtenam's Avatar
    Thanks
    well it depends on the market condition of each day. sometimes market rate become higher and sometimes lower. so it is very tough to frame the average earning form the forex trading.
    but for me it will be very fine to get 3 to 5% per day.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader can very easily make 2% - 5% while trading in currencies everyday and if a trader is skilled and has proper knowledge about the markets this target can be achieved very easily.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shinde For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    The more risk we expose our capital to the more profit we can expect but in order to give appropriate protection to our capital and using risk management measures in my opinion 1-2% profit in a day can be expected.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), asd567 (2019-01-24), gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    2% is fine for me even 1% becaufe the end of the month you are 30% to 60% profit and that's really great

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfkamikaz For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30)

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that every trader can't say that i can make 50$ daily because this reason is that this is open risk if you have luck and you can make huge profit from this .But i set any target on my mind then i fallow it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ali1011 For This Useful Post:

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ney to abhi tak koi earning ki hi nahi hai. jo main bata sakoon but there are lot of people who usually earn 30% as an average per day. and there are also many people those are facing the loss in such a way. I am using the demo account and meri per day earning to nhi hai. as kabhi profit ho jata hai and kabhi loss and loss hi jiyada tar hota rehta hai. so lets see k agay kiya hota ha?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

Junior Member Garry is on a distinguished road Garry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can earn as much as we can but with proper plans , a little mistake can make you lost your money. it depends upon you how u plan to invest and how you trade .

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garry For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), sammaranthu (2013-02-17)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader can very easily make 2% - 5% while trading in currencies everyday and if a trader is skilled and has proper knowledge about the markets this target can be achieved very easily.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)