+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 579 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that every newbie trader should learn Forex trading market how to make money very good time demo account then you do the trade good money invest and low lots size trade to open the market trading in Forex. If a trader can make 20 pips per day that is a great profit while a large capital investment is risky for a new entrant and low investment is also risky for a new trader after all YOu are a new trader in the forex market you should open a demo account and trade on your demo accuont as much as possible but I believe it should be at least 1:20000 and The profit in forex trading is depend upon how you trade , so its better to invest less amount in starting , so that if suppose you suffered a loss you will not gonna loose your big amount of capital..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have decided to do this business then you will have to learn it properly and will have to work on demo account at least two months, after that you have to be invest in this business and I would like to recommend that trader should start this business with reasonable investment in order to get the reasonable profit.
    I would like to suggest that every new trader should invest $100 to $200 and with the passage of time, this capital should be increase, keep in mind trading with this capital, trader can get the good amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asia kay countries hain wo sab to US dollar may hi trade kertay hain. Deposit app ki knowledge per depend kerta hay, agar to aap ki performance demo may achi hay to phir ziada deposit ker lain nae to kam. or lot size hamesha lowest use karain. standard or in cent account. And try to trade with eur/usd only. And don't try huge spread currency and also metals... As you are forex beginner you can't invest a large amount of capital and don't be greedy that if you invest more then you can able to make large amount of profit. The profit in forex trading is depend upon how you trade , so its better to invest less amount in starting , so that if suppose you suffered a loss you will not gonna loose your big amount of capital.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar kase beginner k pas experience hai aur wo forex mein theak se learning krna k aya hai tu mara khal mein us ko ziada se ziada investment krni chaya kyun k agar wo ziada investment kra ga tu us ko ziada se ziada profit bhi mila gy forex mein jin k pas bhi experience hota hai tu wo ziada investment krta hain. forex mein beginner ki investment depend krti hai us k experience aur knowledge per k us k pas ktna hai. If you not set your target, you can earn pr as if If you are a new trader then you should invest nothing at all then I have not much experience about trading process. big investment is very much risk for me instead of I can only say that forex can truly be comfortable and advantageous if we know the correct amount to invest and how to command it after all the new trader deposit 500 dollars are suitable and new trader do the do in small lots because by placing the small lots you will not go in the risk and take the profit by small profit when the amount become big the do the big trade.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me when i first began i invested 300 dollars and the first lot i used was 0.01 i was absolutely furious and and made profit the second lot was 0.1 and made profit ... the third lot was 1$ i made also profit ... the fourth was 1 dollar but it went loosing i opened hedging trades and was entrapped in a very bad situation you should be able to understand the Forex well with studying. if you already understand the basis of trading you feel comfortable as no currency pairs are volatile all the time but trading lot size of 0.01 will be very low risk of trading and i feel that would be safe as a beginner

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That the new trader that is coming to the market should still firstly focus on how he will hack the best out of FOREX MARKET, THIS ALONE WILL ALLOW MANY TRADERS TO HAVE THE BEST WHEN THE THE PROFIT IS NOT THE MAIN THING with and though they have some knowledge but they have not any experience after all the traders are in various capacities but i must make it know that the forex trading is something that is very open so deposit about 100usd for a start and learn to grow it.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you use that amount then you can learn and you can also earn but it all depend on your economic position, if you are rich, it doesn't matter to deposit a bigger capital that is Big capital is so risky to all and it will make us greedy to trade more and more. Leverage is the best advantage in this market, you can chose high leve accordingly Most of the time, forex can really be easy and profitable if we know the right amount to invest and how to control it.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner on this business should not make any investment on this business untill they sure can make good profit by they skill to trading, a little deposit that he survive if he lose is suitable for a new trader only But before that one should learn every thing about forex in fact As he gets some experience he can then increase size of the capital he wants to invest like The word FOREX is derived from the words Foreign Exchange and is the largest financial market in the world.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar mere khayal se to aap 10$ se koi bhi trade nahi kar sakte aur gold to bilkul bhi nahi.agar aap kam se kam 50$ se trading start karo gey to aap ko faida ho ga .10$ se to forex main kuch bhi nahi hota agar aap new trader ho to gold main trade ko bhool jao.aap k liye eur/usd hi sab se acha hai. bhai jan forex ek bhut hi risky busniess hai agar ap new trader hu tu ap ku kam se kam $100 ki initial investment karni chahiya aur ap first month sirf EUR/USD pair pe hi dhiyan du aur sath sath demo pe practice bhi karte raho yeh ap ka liya acha rahe ga.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So it is very safe to deposit low capital so 20 convenient for me, so FX business not easy . accordingly Though it depends on you that how much you can afford but my suggestion is not to take a high risk without being sure about the trade as if he will face a great problem he become frustrated then namely There are no limit of money that are suitable for a new forex trader let alone For a new trader deposit money of course a main issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 579 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)