+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 579 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 5785

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we do have full confidence and want mengivestasikan money to trade in this business so the advice you need to remember is if you are a newbie then do not be too hasty to make a big deal for me big loss for big profit, then you will slowly but surely will get the results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here a big question for beginner that what is starting investment
    in which field they invest means ero usd etc
    and which currency they trade and minimum lot volume etc .its very useful
    you should be able to understand the forex well with studying. if you already understand the basis of trading, then you could only think to invest. Should we be starting with a relatively small capital first ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely right. for the newcomers, could use the capital post bonus credit of this forum. This can also be a learning for new arrivals. if he already has good skills in trading, he could start the infestation using its own capital trading

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi bhi investment karne se pehle ye jarur sure kar lena chahiye ki hume demo ka accha khasa experience mil gaya hai aur sath hi sath humne forex ko acchi tarah se learn kar liya hai. without learning ke kuch bhi nahi ho sakta.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner he should invest minimum $100 in forex.and he should always trade in small lots.cause a begineer can make any mistakes in trade.so that her/his total profit can goes to doggs.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right, gold trading has a higher level of risk compared with the currency. is really the price of gold tends to rise, but one day there will be a substantial correction. so, if your capital is not big, very easy to have a margin call.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, I think, as a beginner, you do not need to make a deposit too big. even you do not need to make a deposit. This forum has provided the capital that you can use for real trading. to join and be active in this forum, you will gain knowledge and unlimited capital.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for begeiner "0" .. is the best .. app pahle trade practice karo jo ek achhe trader ke liye chahiye.. woh sab kuch kare. uske baad agar app ko lage ki kapp trading ke liye tayar ho gaye hain. to forum se bonus income kare aur trade kare. taki jo profit hoyega usse app easily jwithdraw kare. aur trading capital ko bhi slowly increase kare.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    As a beginner, I deposit $ 50 to account in instaforex cent .. then I am trading with leverage 1:400, the maximum lot for each open trade 2. Thus my capital is safe, even with a small profit. I just want to last a long time, and consistent profit.
    for me, as a beginner. do not need much capital to begin trading. you can even start with zero capital. I mean, without making a deposit. is the capital of the posting bonus. even you can start trading with hundreds of dollars of capital, without having to make a deposit.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner, I deposit $ 50 to account in instaforex cent .. then I am trading with leverage 1:400, the maximum lot for each open trade 2. Thus my capital is safe, even with a small profit. I just want to last a long time, and consistent profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 579 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)