+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 579 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 5785

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Senior Member takari is an unknown quantity at this point takari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is true that mostly newbies usually lose their money in first few trades after all I also lost my money I never realized the risk i that is I also tried to make a profit on a continuing basis that is that you must follow long plan term which can achieve net annual net profit ratio between 30 to 50 this will be good plan to start with

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At least now the money that has been lost it can be a valuable learning and in order not to be repeated therefore I am a new trader so i have a small capital and I want to earn more experience about this business firstly then I want to invest here only well dear viewers Forex is a world wide trade market so when i was new here then i just invest 5$ in Forexeveryone who have a demo account they just use 5$

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member princese is an unknown quantity at this point princese's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap 10$ ze koi fish bhi business nhai kar sakte.. aur precious metal to bilkul bhi nahi kar sakte
    kam ze kam 50$ ze tarding akroge to apko fayda hoga.. 10$ ze kuch nahi hota foreign exchange us
    aur agar aap naye tarderho to precious metal ko ekdum bhul jao.. naye traders kel iye bas eur/usd hello there sabse acha rehta hai.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by helx View Post
    forex is a risky market and there are more chances for a newbie to loose money it is always advised to start with less capital and trade in small lot siz i think any amount between 50$ - 100 $ is ideal for a newbie to start with.
    forex is a highly risky business specially if you don't have good risk managment skills .in order to start trading with forex it is recommended to open a micro account with any forex broker so that you can understand how market moves and emotions get involve if you are trading with real money .invest as much money which you can afford to loss

Senior Member chak43 is an unknown quantity at this point chak43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear main forex trading main khud naya houn but itna mera experience kehta hay kay frex trading main achi earning kay liay reasonable amount ka account ka hoana boht zarori hay.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    ye to hain bhaiya ki trader ko hamesha kam hi investment karna theek rahta hain jayda high risk wala business hain aur beginner ka experience bhi theek nahi rahta hain isliye wo kam se kam hi investment kare
    bhai ji beginner ko to ess business mein kamm he invest karna chahiye kyunki uske paas experience nahi hota,ess business mein thik se kaam sirf woi trader kar sakta hai jo apne rsik ko manage karke chalein aur hamesha kaam he risk tabhi wo yaha sab kuch achhe se samajh sakenga..

Senior Member helx is an unknown quantity at this point helx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a risky market and there are more chances for a newbie to loose money it is always advised to start with less capital and trade in small lot siz i think any amount between 50$ - 100 $ is ideal for a newbie to start with.

Junior Member fxAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point fxAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion $100 is good amount for new trader and they can earn easily per day $2-$5 if he has good knowledge about trading.also it will be very much helpful if he use micro account.

Member khukababu is on a distinguished road khukababu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you can start this business with only $10 and cent account if you want to use only for learning process.there's show your equity $1000 usd so it will be a very good amount of money for you to learn and use every kind of strategy.

Senior Member jhdanw is an unknown quantity at this point jhdanw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that as a mere hisab se newbie ko forex mein bahut soch samjhkar invest karna chahiye kyunki unhe us wakt bahut kam trading experience hota hai aur unhe bahut kam capital invest karna chahiyes !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 579 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)