+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 579 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesy tu ap is ko jitny marzi investment s tart kar sakty ha lekin mery khiyal m ap ko is ko 100 dollars start karna chahiya gaer ap is ko 100 dollars start karo gy tu ap k liya behtar ho ga yani ager ap is ko 100 dolalrs start karty ho tu ap koa cah profet mil jy ga lekin kam s start karty ho tu ap ko loss ho ga kiu k si m minto m khuch s khuch ho jat ah apata nhai lagta ha k kia ho ga is liya humy si ko 100 s tart karna chahiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you beginner its wise if you not invest yet, before you know about risk and money management, if you decide to invest to someone like PAMM trader, then you need to see his history for at least one year with low drawdown
    and I believe that for the beginner is actually investing in the forex business is not considered appropriate because it takes a lot of experience and know only too well the time for a good forex to understand only too well, so for beginners still takes about one to two years to make forex as a good investments really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we run we run foreign exchange business with part-time but with earnestness and perseverance we learn forex. with us frequently asked about the problems we face in the forex business either ask directly or through the forum to the senior trader. it is enough to run the forex business. so that we can still take the time to your beloved family. and beginner is better to use a small capital and trying to survive with the money $ 10 and can be doubled if the atu capital loss as a lesson for beginners if you use the demo first defeat

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex aisa bussines ha jsi m ap jitna ziyada invest karo gy utna hi behtar ho ga yani ager ap is m 100 dollars invest karty ho tu behtar ha ye aisa bussiness ha jsi m ap ki jitny ziyada investment ho gy ap ko utna hi profet ho ga or ap us ko withdraw karva sako gy mery hisab s tu kam zkam 100 dollars tu invest karny chahiya is s kam ka matlb ha loss itny dollars ho tu bat banty ha

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex new trader should trade a demo account.But after trading demo if he want to invest real account then he should invest here minimum 70$.I think you are wrong.10$ is very risky for trade.I think every one are agree with me.If you invest here more then your risk become very simple.So every expert trader are say always invest here more.After investment you should trade with EUR/USD. and my deposit in forex market is low cause i cant take risk at first time by invest big amount cause i have lack of knowledge. by the way i want to find out reason of losses by trading with this small invest then i will deposit big amount.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex new trader should trade a demo account.But after trading demo if he want to invest real account then he should invest here minimum 70$.I think you are wrong.10$ is very risky for trade.I think every one are agree with me.If you invest here more then your risk become very simple.So every expert trader are say always invest here more.After investment you should trade with EUR/USD. and my deposit in forex market is low cause i cant take risk at first time by invest big amount cause i have lack of knowledge. by the way i want to find out reason of losses by trading with this small invest then i will deposit big amount.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading from fast 3 months and i have never ever got MC , this itself is a motivating factor for me. My profits are very less but still happy to protect my capital and slowly increase the profits. I like the number seven why there is no point what if lost. and So you want to have a micro real account- I think it is good idea. You will not trade gold with 10 $- too small account balance. Trade EUR/USD- it is good pair to learn. Don't worry if you loose your money- it is just 10$. Choose perfect lot size. I recommend 0.01 lot per trade if you have 10 $ on your account. It will not make a rich man but you will learn a lot. Some day you will invest 1000$ - it will give you nice earnings.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we invest it would be better that we know about the business we will invest. so we can be wise in making decisions. such as the forex business, if we do not know about forex and immediately started this business, then you will feel confused in making decisions. and and for it, they need to continue learning and practicing at real account with using small invest, and this is good for to do then they will feel comfortable, and they know for the risk that they will accept

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    hum un sab se behtareen jore ka intikhab karen ge jo hum un ke kirdaar ko jantay hain. phir aap apni hikmat e amli ki talaash karte hain jo aap ki pasand ke jore se mlitay hain. barah karam ibtidayi marhalay mein aap thori miqdaar mein sarmaya lagayen, aur aap waqai mahaarat ke baad sarmaya akhatta kar saktay hain. aur theek hai, agar tajir $ 50 handle karsaktha hai to aaccha hoga, lekin mein usay 0. 04 lot ka istemaal karte hue usay 100 dollar ki terhan banana paish karoon ga, is ke zareya, aap apne trading se azad ho jaien ge aur jazbati tijarat mein bhi kami waqay hogi

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je stradig jo new meber invest karna chata ha tu bhe best ha agar un acha experince ha work ka bara ma tu who invest kr saktha ha or acah bonus bhe kama sakhta ha or phir who acah work kr ka ap profit bhe acah kam sakhta ha us agar who invest karna cha ha tu welcome ketha ya sub best server ha

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 579 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)