+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 579 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 5785

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Junior Member drnada2021 is an unknown quantity at this point drnada2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear freind as a beginner i want to go with $10 and i wanna trade eurusd and gold.but start small that is what i can tell you . . wen you are starting trading ( i mean starting with real money) you are doing into unfarmilar territory and a rugged territory indeed. and thus you'llnot want to invest allot of money because you donot know what will happen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai starting investment main to bolta hoon ki agar wo 100$ ke under hi kare to jayda acha rahega bhai, kyunki wo investment earning ke liye nahi balki sikhne ke liye karega, isliye kam se kam hi investment rakhe bhai.
    Brother you are truly saying that in initial stage for every new traders should follow the rules and regulation of the Forex business and also do more hard work to learn with gain of knowledge of trading, so that they should trade with small lot size order and expect to gain small profit. Otherwise they will face some loss. As per me it is more important that practice in demo account properly and focus on the movement market.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai starting investment main to bolta hoon ki agar wo 100$ ke under hi kare to jayda acha rahega bhai, kyunki wo investment earning ke liye nahi balki sikhne ke liye karega, isliye kam se kam hi investment rakhe bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    More than $ 300 is enough for a beginner to learn trading in the forex market. Yes I said learning, because learning is the only way to earn big money in the later stage of the life in the forex market. No trader should target for the earning in the initial stage otherwise it would be a very big loss to his trading career

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main achi invest key hai agar forex ke traidng main investment achi ho ge tu mje bht zida umed hai ke ap logo ko lose nh ho skata hai es liye kam se kam new user ke liye 500$ ke investment hone chye yeh ek achi invest hai new user ke liye agar start main lose ho jata hai tu phr who trading chor dete hain es liye investment achi hone chye,

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The novice investor should not risk all his money in his early days as a trader. The investor must be tested with small amounts of money to know their capacity. If you achieved good results you can risk a little more. Conversely, if you lose money, you must return to your demo account.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein new traders ko kabhi bhi high investment se start nhi lena chaye balky k new traders ko chaye k wo small account se start le aur is small account ki madad se zyada se zyda experience gain Karen

Member Mounir is an unknown quantity at this point Mounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner i have tried with the bonus money offred by instaforex and indian forex forum , and to be honest that made me win a huge amount of money with no deposit and no rik of my own money witch i thank them for

Member asimkhan123 is an unknown quantity at this point asimkhan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nei jo kaha hai mei bhi new hon ab mei bhi tradde kro ga real mei to mei eru_usd mei he trade kro gold pair ko bikol use na kro wesy mei nei demo mei gold par trade lagi hai to mujhy es k samjhe bhi nei ati hai ek dam upar or ek dam nechy ah jati hai market humri samjhe se bilkol bhar hai gold ....

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think investing in forex is good. I've tried it and while initially I was always making mistakes and losing. but I am trying to become more careful and learn from mistakes, the result I was able to benefit even in a month is not too large. but it can help to make ends meet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 579 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)