+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 535 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend in trading forex I absolutely think using high leverages is profit able but you have to consider the fact that using high leverages makes your trades very risky and it is not advisable to use such a high leverage like 1:1000 therefore you should always use leverage that you can easily handle

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider Instaforex give us high leverage, and for me high leverage such as 1:1000 is really worth to use. My trading account using high leverage, if i can't use 1:1000, then i will use 1:500. High leverage is the best leverage to trade with. I can't trade if there are no high leverage in the broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxair is an unknown quantity at this point fxair's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think leverage is the thing which help to give more buying power but if you use it correctly then no problem.i think all depends on your lotsize if you open big lotsizes your account gets burst but 1:1000 leverage help you in buying more if you use correctly then it is good

Member 011memo is an unknown quantity at this point 011memo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 1:1000 leverage is maximum in instaforex and which give us huge benefit ..those who having low margin they are using this leverage for making quicker and huge profit ..using low leverage with small investment is very very hard and never fulfill our expectation .

Member fxair is an unknown quantity at this point fxair's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people will invest only to gain huge profit in less period but most of the time so many people lose instead of gaining any profit.High leverage is not good for the trader,law leverage is good.my openion is 1:500 is good

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NADJIBOU View Post
    That is totally out minded for us why take this type unnecessary risk,my capital not too good,in that business as much as take low leverage obviously staying much more days so i am not agree to choose this type selection.
    yes when trading forex of course I consider the use of such a large leverage 1:1000 can make you more freely to trade, especially for traders who have little capital. But keep in mind when you are targeting a big profit, the risks also increase. Then you have to apply good money management.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that i used the 1:600 leverage in my account before but i did change it to 1:100 because this is high risky leverage when i have a small capital money in my account tat is making my trade under more risky and i no need to be in risky in forex trading and i want to use hard money management

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dearfor me when trading forex i dont think that high leverage is a problem. It really worth to use leverage 1:1000. I dont care about the people say about this leverage, but for me, this leverage help me much and give me more opportunity in my trades

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business with leverage is 1: 1000 just really scary with the trader has no knowledge of account management and insufficient ability to control emotions so if you are a successful trader, you still can use higher leverage

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    when trading in forex business i see it worth using because you can open many trades at a time and use big lot when you are using 1.1000 leverage, this leverage is the best for trading forex for low capital, but for big capital then can lower their leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 535 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)