+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 535 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1: 1000 allows small account holders to get their feet wet on the forex market and learn trading, what makes them good traders is their control over the lot size used also by trade, if they manage money properly then the sky is the limit and I have using 1: 1000 leverage to trade too, I think that just using leverage is the best and I don't think that other leverage can be good for me to use it when I trade in the forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Higher leverage as very profitable and very risky for you I think if you can choose examples of higher leverage: 1: 600, 1: 1000 maybe up to 1: 2000 it is only really worth when you trade with large lots and No nothing to take risks, but my view is, we must not overlook the prize risk ratio, higher pressure increases risk - I don't use, and as a way to regulate your character, even if your trade violations, you must often look very loose and I use that leverage to be less than 100. Often it is 50 or less directive, so I am barely loose even if I have a reason to hunt.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is the value used if we only use less than $ 100 as our investment. but if we use a bigger investment, I think we have to reduce usage. it's not good if we use big benefits because it can create us to be selfish. and People will only invest to get big profits in a shorter time but most of the time so many people lose instead of getting any profit. I would say using 1: 1000 leverage means being greedy. It's okay to take risks but in view we should not ignore the risk reward ratio, if higher leverage increases the chances of loss.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders whose using scalping method they use high leverage in their trading, if you new trader you shouldn't think and use high leverage because that high leverage fast way to loss, Trading in Forex without experience and proper knowledge will become risk business and we shouldn't trade on real account.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen bhai mere khyal se jitna ziada leverage hoga ham utna hi risk len ge so agr ham leverage low karen use to is se risk bhi kam ho sakta ha ur hamen profit bhi normal ho sakta ha jo mere khyal se sab k liye acceptable ha

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good job. Forex is high leverage bringing high profits, no doubt, but if your account is low, a few pips of movement against the position you can delete the account easily. Even a large balance account can face an MC if there is a tendency towards a position due to high leverage. and make your system win and fix it every day. people will only invest to get big profits in less time but most of the time so many people lose instead of getting any profit. High leverage is not good for traders, good legal leverage. 1: 500 is good.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

Zain Ahmed (2018-10-23)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    individuals may devote only to achieving great benefits in less time but often more people shed instead of getting almost all the benefits. so we have to be careful when using this enormous power. and I don't believe that for professional traders, leverage should be a problem for them. This is because they will know how to manage their accounts and avoid using leverage available to them. The problem that traders face in using leverage is misuse.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone gets big profits in a short time but they lose because of lack of proper knowledge if they study well then they also understand the risk of high leverage so they don't like using high leverage. and I use 1: 1000 levarage. It doesn't matter what leverage you have. The problem is how much you risk. Leverage only helps us to open large positions or you can say it helps us take high risks. The Chooice is yours.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly why do a number of people use 1: 1000 dollars influence, try and understand people who have difficulty not getting this account is why. Object 0. 1% of the funds needed to invest in terms of 17 pence along with 10 pips decrease in 10 cents in entry. and 1: 1000 is very high leverage and risk. High leverage brings high profits, little doubt, but if your account is low, a number of pips to your position will delete the account easily. Even very large balance accounts will face MCs in situations when linked to trends against orders because of very high leverage. Thus I may forever insist on expressly displaying leverage below 1: 200.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people can invest only to earn big income in a much less time frame but most likely many people eliminate rather than increase almost all income. so we have to be careful when using large controls. You happen to be free to see each overcome in many large sizes. Basically incorrect, learn. and Leverage is an important facility in Forex and this is one of the many attractions in Forex trading, this allows us to get big profits and we can earn by spending less just because of high leverage, but we must avoid using high leverage if we can't control our emotions. Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 535 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)