+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 535 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on how much risk you are ready to take. with very large leverage, you can make a lot with relatively small capital but the drawback is that a few pips up or down in the wrong direction, your capital will be erased. but if you are prepared to take such a risk well you can really do it but I would not recommend it. and 1: 1000 is the worst case scenario for a trader, with 10 pips spreading it is impossible to trade successfully !! I only use up to 1: 100 even if I am very sure that trading will really get there !! allmost a leverager from 1:20, 1:50

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mien ham jab analysis kerte hien tu ham kaamaee ker lete hien aur jab ham as mien analysis kerte hien tu ham as mien kamya ho sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien sochne k bina trade kerte hien tu ham as mien sirf aur sirf apna nuqsan ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko khud ko nuqsan sy bacha ker as mien trade karna hota h aur ham ko as mien kamaee k lyee her mumkin koshesh kerna hota h aur kamaee hasil karna hota h.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
    Ap 1:1000 leverage ko use kr sakty ho ya ak best leverage hai. Es ko apply kr sakty ho. likan es key sath sath ap ko apney trade ko bhe control krna hai. kyu k jab apo over trading ko conrol kro gy aur greedy ko control kro gy tou ap forex business mai success full trader ban sakty ho.
    bai saab ji es kam mai app koi v leverage use kar sakte hai app ka broker app ko bhout se leverage provide karta hai es tara se fer app es kam mai achi trding kar sakte hai es kam mai app ko 1.2000 ka leverage use karna chahi aa fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can make maximum leverage and can make doalr .. risky leverage can make you profit so you can lose all the money in my opinion average leverage and 1: 500 or 1: 200 fine it will not help to position your back more , but the risk is not too high but in general leverage is a two-handed weapon so that it can increase maximum profits and I personally use 1: 1000 leverage, and I think I use leverage that is very safe for my trading account, because I am more comfortable using trading Great leverage trading account so I have to have great strength to withstand losses that I sometimes suffer, with a leverage of 1: 1000 I think this will be a safer account and trading will be maximal

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should only pay attention to money management ... not leverage or lot size ... because they will not do anything to help you in your trade ... but if your money management allows you to use 1: 1000 leverage then why not .. you are good to use it and I think leverage is a thing that helps to provide more purchasing power but if you use it properly then there is no problem. I think it all depends on your lotsize if you open a large lotsize, your account will explode, but a 1: 1000 leverage helps you buy more if you use it correctly then that's good

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is a type of loan from a broker that provides technically ... if you use high leverage like 1: 1000 then you have 1000 times the purchasing power of the normal market price ... so that means 1000 times the broker's loan broker ... which means you have a chance to open many orders at a time ... and people use high leverage because they want to buy lots of orders and want to make money fast and I don't think so, because I use this leverage. I don't know what to use but it's ok for the $ 100 bonus at first. I think most people use this leverage. You can use it 1: 100 as leverage too, and that's good for whatever trading I think so.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, our profit does not depend on leverage, it depends on our expertise and experience, but you can open a position with a lot even if you have a small capital, but if you want to do it, you will lose all the money invested in the meantime. and no i hate using levrage 1 :: 1000 i only use 1: 100 or 1: 200 to keep my money safe, don't like to risk and lose my balance once again so i see that 1: 200 leverage is so good for trading with no risk

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Some time when you are extremely confident of a particular move and 90% chances you see of winning i think you may go with 1:1000 leverage, but still be ready for losing situation. Though as per the rules of safety we should use lower leverage and with that stop loss will add to safety level.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap 1:1000 leverage ko use kr sakty ho ya ak best leverage hai. Es ko apply kr sakty ho. likan es key sath sath ap ko apney trade ko bhe control krna hai. kyu k jab apo over trading ko conrol kro gy aur greedy ko control kro gy tou ap forex business mai success full trader ban sakty ho.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    big leverage is always dangerous, i had two accounts, in both i opened few trades little above 1550$ level in gold, the smaller account i used leverage of 1:100 while in other i used only 1:50 when in evening i checked my account rate was 1564 and the account with leverage 1:50 shown nice profits, but when i checked other account it was already blown at around 1635 level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 535 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)