+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 199 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Member second2nun5 is an unknown quantity at this point second2nun5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage ek bohat bari facility he forex broker ki taraf se is k bagair short amount wale trade nahi kar sakte magar leverage bohat zayada use nahi karna chahye minimum se minimum leverage use karna chahye to apki trade sahi rahe gi ap ko big lose nahi ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without leverage, small trader or small investor will not be able to trade. They will be able to invest but not trading. Leverage give us a loan to do the trade. Suppose I a small trader and I want to start with 10$ if I take leverage 1:50 then trading will be tough for me. But if I take 1:1000 or 1:2000 then it will be helpful for me to get big money, beside it will be risky also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This leverage actually have advantages but also disadvantages
    for those who use large capital, then they definitely favorable leverage great because they can perform boosting of the profit they want to get, but of course the consequences of potential risk that they get also the greater
    whereas for large investors, leverage would only make them do overtrade,...
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se leverage koi b ho os ka apna apna role hota ha lekin leverage apke loss aur profit b buhat depend karta ha profit jitna b ho os me apka hi faida hi faida ha lekin leverage agar zada hota ha tab apko khuda na khasta loss hota ha to apke account me se sab loss ho jata ha tab hi leverage ka sahi pata chalta ha aur tab yeh apki trading pe hi zada depend hota ha.

Member mohe is an unknown quantity at this point mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no way that you can hook good profit should you invest some certain amount of money that you have to make sure that you always know what amount you you are going to invest so that when you are opening that account you be sure what kind of leverage you are going to use

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji levergae high hone se hum high lot mein trading kar saktey hai jissey humein achcha profit hota hai but agar hum sahi se analysis nahi karety hai toh hum loss bhi kar skatey hai isliye leverage high use karne se pehle humein analysis bhi strong karni hogi.

Banned ciocio is on a distinguished road ciocio's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many advantages that we can get in if we use the results will get the results in accordance with what we are doing today. The same thing should be used in carrying out this day, according to what we do well, and it could be more fresh in this life to be more fresh in life is soon in the working results of this happening become more refreshed and able to get profit yangs according to what we do.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the benefits of leverage, allowing us to use a small capital to trade forex. even with high leverage, we can use a lot large enough even with a small capital. it is a very important benefit for many forex traders, as many forex traders that use little capital to trade.

Senior Member vexedebe is an unknown quantity at this point vexedebe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Does it mean does not add any value to your trading, i see it as a way of supporting you little capital, so that it be used to grow it over time to a larger account, by so doing give edge to make more money . just my opinion what can work for me might not be the same for other, if there no benefit why do brokers give to forex trader to use. may someone may explain better how we can gain from leverage

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no leverage to favor or disfavor, we can choose the leverage in accordance with the capital we have, if we have a little capital, we can use high leverage, in order to make trades even if only with a capital of $ 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 199 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)