+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 199 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage if he faida hi application so that the main trade we balance hi or the application k pass the market ka acha experience hi to ak kam main waley account balance b app utilizes a lot of rakh bari many games sakte ho lekin kam utilizing a lot of major major inter hti hi and Forex outperforms other types of investments with high leverage in its operations. This is possible because of the characteristics of extreme liquidity from this market. In this way, there is no need to have large capital to operate with large lots. A big negative point is that most beginners cannot handle this big possibility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is improtant in the forex trading business. In the early stages of the Foredx trading business, you will choose low leverage, this will save your capital money from losses. I think 1, 200 leverage is the best. and when we invest, we buy or sell, then adjust the investment made by leverage. Leverage is not directly related to investing what you make or losing is what you risk per trade no matter what type of leverage you choose if you do not use a large size of your account is not risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really understand leverage but because I know that with leverage we can trade with less money, and greater leverage will make us trade with less money, but I don't know how to calculate and actually use this leverage, and so far I only use 1: 500 leverage or higher 1: 1000 I never use smaller than that and leverage helps you to provide additional spending for power and you will use every leverage you want to bet on your capital . Income is provided from your balance and after your balance becomes negative, there will be margincall.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think leverage is very useful and this is one of the advantages of this business, this is very useful because it gives you strength and helps you to enter the market and open good sizes to generate good profits, leverage will give you the opportunity to trade and make a profit even if you don't have big capital. and in my mind that you choose low leverage, which is 1:20 to 1:50. You choose low leverage. You place orders within limits. Second, if you prepare the strategy. Instead you can get good profits with low leverage. I advise you that you focus on the strategy.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, really i think that's the truth and i personally believe that if you don't know exactly about it, i just suggest using lower leverage. For high leverage not only helps you get high profits that you might face big losses, only Good traders are able to take advantage of the high and Leverage in forex has many great benefits where a trader will not be able to make a reasonable profit in forex without depositing in millions of dollars. The same thing must be used in carrying out today, in accordance with what we do well, and can be fresher in this life so that it is fresher in life soon in the results of the work that happens to be fresher and able to get the results according to what we do.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the more leverage you use, the bigger ordering lots can be opened. but remember, without a good plan, leverage can kill your account. Larger lots will provide greater risk, especially for accounts with small balances, sometimes we miscalculate the margin we use ... and as I think in forex trading, I personally find that there are so many benefits of leverage, for beginners what is needed to use low leverage but depends on each trader that how traders choose their leverage, but in my opinion always choose leverage when we get training on demos a better way to learn leverage

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well of course my dear, for me I really believe that leverage means the amount of money you can borrow from a broker when you open a position. On the Stock market when you buy 100 shares of a trading company at a price of $ 10 per share, you are required to $ 1,000 to open a trade. So, instead of $ 1000 you are now only required to have $ 500 when the broker provides leverage. and as I see I personally believe more risk in this trade for info we have so little to risk success in this case for leveraged That is one of the most interesting things in forex Most of the time but it causes us to lose instead be a reason for our benefit

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the highest leverage is only beneficial for experienced traders who can use it with their ability to make small capital to grow but for high leverage from inexperienced traders can be proven to be the killer of his account because he can abuse it very badly. and leverage is a lever in the benefits of forex trading that we can trade with small capital, the greater the leverage, the less our capital for forex trading and if the action gets smaller then we need a large amount of capital so we can trade.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use small capital to trade forex. in the presence of high leverage, it is possible to trade. In fact, I can get maximum profit when using high leverage with small capital to trade. so leverage is certainly very important, because if there is no leverage, we will need large capital to be able to trade forex. and leverage is the loan given by the company in forex trading when we trade there is a margin for us during trading with the help of leverage that we can trade easily in forex trading some traders set high leverage and some are low

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to get rid of some of the benefits of the leverage of the leverage, then you have a good humor that has been put in place, but if you choose to leverage it or you can set the minimum leverage, I would like to thank you very much. If you want to know more about how to invest in a foreign currency trading company, then you have a strong interest in investing in a large number of people who have come to terms with the money that they have made. If you want to set your application for this service, please contact us for more information about this

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 199 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)