+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 199 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1989

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is a ratio sustu can help us in doing more trade. using leverage 1: 1000 we can do a lot with the smallest 0.01 and
    it is very helpful to be able to trade at a level that is comfortable and relaxed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage helps you to invest in the bigger lots if you have lower amount of capital. It can help you to make big profit with a small amount of money. But it has some side effect too. It can be cause to see you margin call when pips moves too much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my personal opinion, we have the greatest influence on forex because the leverage is the best privilege, and with the greatest multiplier effect that can make a huge profit with only a small capital or investment.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the leverage helps you to cogitate statesman buying knowledge and you can use any investing you need depending on your capital.investing is provided from your structure and when your wheel goes perverse there testament be margin call

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aarti View Post
    with the leverage we can make the trading jsut using the small capital only, becayse the leverage is more likely the money which the broker lend to us to make the trading inside, so we need to put the high capital if there is no leverage
    Yes, leverage is very big help from broker to retail traders like me. It's benefit for me because it allowed me to enter into forex
    market although I use only small amount of capital. But leverage could be disadvantages for me if there is no good money management
    to limit profit and loss in each transaction.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    with the leverage we can make the trading jsut using the small capital only, becayse the leverage is more likely the money which the broker lend to us to make the trading inside, so we need to put the high capital if there is no leverage

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Hera a new question about forex trading who start , question is what is leverage and its benefits etc . its most imortant part of trading.

Fisrt things is that if leverage direct related to investment .when we invest means we buy or sell then accourding to ouer leverage ouer investment done.
    Leverage in forex has many large benefits in that a trader will not have been able to make any sensible profits in forex without depositing in millions of dollars. However with leverage a trader can use a small amount of money to command a large volume of forex pairs.

Banned irungu10 is an unknown quantity at this point irungu10's Avatar
    Thanks
    toleverage is to like percentage your trades and the return on loss, say when you get in the market and you use the leverage 1;100, then these means very simple and can make you understand what you are doing like you can make sure thatmyou where to go and make sure that tou can trade, these means the returns will be 100% but whe you lose you would lose 100% to and these is how it happens you can use 1:20 and these would help you a lot and you can make alot of money.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silenteyes View Post
    I used to deposit $100 in my account with a leverage of 1:1000 so that I can get good margin. When I will deposit $1000 in my account then I will be using a leverage of 1:200 to avoid opening too many orders.
    That was right, different amount of money could be different to use leverage because good leverage for different capital could
    be different too. Leverage could help traders to trade with small amount of capitals but it could make us become overtrading
    if there is no good money management in there.

Banned okash is on a distinguished road okash's Avatar
    Thanks
    for now Im using 1:1000 investment on IFX broker, but actually 1:100 is already sufficiency for me, but IFX pay more so why not?? I can able to accomplish security if afterward, on the measure om margin exact on 1:100 investing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 199 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)