+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 199 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1989

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fact is if you will use small leverage you cant buy big lots with small capital.and your earnings and losings will be limited.if you have a big capital using small leverage can let you profit with lower risk.but if you own small capital you will really need high leverage.even it is risky but it is only the way to make some good profit from a small capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suhu is an unknown quantity at this point suhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tomiko View Post
    imo, leverage is like double-edged sword.. on 1 side, it give us advantage to take a position larger than our capital can provide.. but ont the other side, if we have a wrong position, the margin will be drained faster because the position we take will eat larger margin..
    very true, but if you ask me we should be wise in using the facility without laverage laverage because we can not do trade with small capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tomiko is on a distinguished road tomiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Hera a new question about forex trading who start , question is what is leverage and its benefits etc . its most imortant part of trading.

Fisrt things is that if leverage direct related to investment .when we invest means we buy or sell then accourding to ouer leverage ouer investment done.
    imo, leverage is like double-edged sword.. on 1 side, it give us advantage to take a position larger than our capital can provide.. but ont the other side, if we have a wrong position, the margin will be drained faster because the position we take will eat larger margin..

Member jamilktba is an unknown quantity at this point jamilktba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that the biggest advantages of the leverage is that it enhances the trading ability of any traders specilly the newbies and specially the traders who have less investments or less capitals and good skills can use the leverages to make more profits really !!

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Hera a new question about forex trading who start , question is what is leverage and its benefits etc . its most imortant part of trading.

Fisrt things is that if leverage direct related to investment .when we invest means we buy or sell then accourding to ouer leverage ouer investment done.
    leverage is profitable for small investment traders, example if i buy/sell any pair then the pair is lose 200pips then time my need again the pair buy/sell so i have no money so what can i do. if i use leverage then gain here.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    The more you use leverage the more your capital risky; on the contrary the more leverage the more profit. So high leverage using has both advantage and disadvantage. I think since a beginner has no experience on forex he should use only 1:100 leverage. It is useful for both reward and risk in case of beginner.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is best to use 1:400 for all traders.if we use high leverage like 1:1000 then we need to maintain our lot size to .1 or .2 .however if we are strong in forex trading we can use whatever leverage that suits to them.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fact is if you will use small leverage you cant buy big lots with small capital.and your earnings and losings will be limited.if you have a big capital using small leverage can let you profit with lower risk.but if you own small capital you will really need high leverage.even it is risky but it is only the way to make some good profit from a small capital.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as i am concerned, i like to use a leverage that is the maximum with my trading brokers, it is not that i use all the leverage in my position, i keeps them foir in case.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest advantage of leverage is that it enhances the trading abilities of any trader and specially the traders who have less investments or less capital and good skills can use the leverage to make more profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 199 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)