+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 199 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1989

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai filhaal to main Leverage high hi use karta hoon, kyunki trading mein main abhi high risk trade karta hoon, janta hoon high risk ki trading karna thik nahi hota hai, lekin paiso ki sakt jarurat hai isliye high risk se bada profits leta hon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course I believe the highest leverage is only beneficial for an experienced trader and who can use it with his abilities to make a small capital to grow but for an inexperienced trader high leverage and may be proved a killer of his account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I actually believe that leverage is a good option that increase from your capital money to be suitable to trading with it like 1 : 200 , but the profits that you get is equal to your capital money that you trading with it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I too don't know exactly but I think high leverages helps you to make high profits and from low leverage you can make low profits
    Hi you
    If you do not know exactly about that, I only recommend using lower leverage. For high leverage not only help you get high profits that you may be facing major loss, only the Good traders afford high leverage

Member pooja1 is on a distinguished road pooja1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I too don't know exactly but I think high leverages helps you to make high profits and from low leverage you can make low profits

Senior Member sigma1980 is an unknown quantity at this point sigma1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    broker ki taraf se diya jane wala leverage WO facility hai jiske jariye koi bhi trader small fund se jyada volume ki trade kar Sakta hai. ye Ek tarah se broker se Milne wala loan hai. jyada leverage yani jyada profit-loss percentage, KA leverage yani kam profit-loss percentage. isliye leverage fund ko Dhyan mein rakhta hue set karna chahiye. account size chhota hone par 1:100 se jyada leveragevlena theek nahi hota.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The ultimate benefits that traders get from the usage of Leverage is opening bigger Lot sizes, Technically the Lot sizes that their account cannot open. This enables small traders with small account balance to still be able to join Forex.
    Patience is Key.

Member rashidmalik is an unknown quantity at this point rashidmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is favour from broker so the new trader take advantage of leverage the new trader invest always low capital so they need leverage suport they should chose the maximum leverage and the heavy capital user like the low lavage

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear I consider leverage is the only thing with multiplies our profits and make possible to enter in market with very low investments. But leverage also harms. If we have no idea of market movement then w can not get profit no matter how much leverage we are using.

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mix View Post
    well dear I actually see that the leverage is important element in forex trading business and its including of the risky management in forex trading ,the trader should be care to use this option because the using the high leverage with small money capital its making high risky for trader in forex market.
    Ham logon ko leverages sirf utna hi use karna hota hai jitna ki ham logon ke liye safe hota hai. Agar ham high risks me apni trading ko karne lagte hain ta b is tara hse ham logon ka kaafi jyada loss hone lag jaata hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 199 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)