+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 199 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend in forex trading the most important part of the forex trading account is setting up leverage ratio. I think for the new trader low leverage and those who are really experienced then can use 1:400 or more leverage setting But I use low leverage setting. Leverage means you get features to create bigger position with small margin money available. But using leverage needs a skill as it is an art. So when you are having small margin money then you can choose higher leverage to create a bigger position but should take decision wisely, until unless you have expertise to recognize the market trend it is not wise to use higher leverage. So you either big profit if market goes in favor of your position and you face big loss if market goes against your position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is the most important on forex trading for traders.But we need to understand it is a double edged sword.We need to use it very carefully.Leverage is a money borrowed from the broker.If we use 1:100 leverage then we can control 100$ for every 1 dollor we invest.We can leverage our account to the highest leverage and trading a lot wth .5 or lower pip value is the best for small account holder.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that if we want to do forex business then our first practice with as a demo account. after we have enough as an experience and a good controled as a strategy in the forex business then we run it using a real accounts ! dear I personally think the leverage is the big advantage in forex and that's why forex is the most profitable business in the world because you can trade with a small capital and be able to make a good profit.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like 1 : 1000 very much because here in this market i like the short time so i like the scalping very much here in this market and you must be have a very nice management capital because this is very important thing here Dear forex market me levrage koi bhi sabhi best hai aur yah apke capital ke uper depend karta hai apne kitna capital invest kiya yadi apne 100$ kiya hai aap 1:1000 levearge se 100000 tak handle kar sakte hai but trading bahut hi carefully karni chahiye jisse loss na hone paye.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayl se newbie k liya sab se achie leverage hey 1:200 ku ki is money management k hisab se trading kar sakte hey . but me hame sa leverage high kar k rak ta hoon , ku kime scalping trading kar ta hoon, mere leverage hey 1:1000 use kar ta hoon, thank you guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya . Leverage in forex market is very important thing .1:1000 leverage mean it you have 1 dollar in his account you can purchase 1000$ value of money of forex currency..high leverage is not use by beginner in forex market. We should low leverage in forex market

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is the money that broker lends to the trader.many broker use different leverage ratio.1:1 to 1:1000 or more.If you have the capital of 100$ and you leveraged your account by 1:100 Then you can control 100$ * 100 dolor to trade the currency.It is very profitable and can be very risky if don incorrectly as it can wipe the account. Hi friends. :-) leverage in forex trading provides the extra money a trader needs. Suppose you have a 100 $ and you select a ratio of 1:5 in leverage. THat means you can trade up to 500 $ dollars. Using leverage also involves so much risk. A new trader you should use a much as lower leverage. Because leverage can in seconds washout your account due to lack of experience and trading knowledge. so everyone new comer you should avoid that much of risk.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is a tool that allows the increase in the ability to speculate or invest without resorting to larger funds With the help of leverage a trader can open orders up to 1,000 times the capital value In short leverage is a way for a trader to successfully trade larger volumes than he owns using only his own trading capital and i think more leverage is not good for us,

Junior Member Uzma is an unknown quantity at this point Uzma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhay leverage kese use kray forex pr aur minimum amount kese trade lay koi btaye.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Uzma For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the Leverage that allows a trader with a small account balance to even become Forex traders in the first place. It aids them to have ability to open trades even though their account balance may be too small. Dear forex trading account ma leverage ka matlb hai ke ap apne balance ko kis capacity ke sath use krna chate hain our loss hone par ap ki trade kitna loss tak chal skti hai.aik trader ko normal leverage ke sath hi trading krni chaiye.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex hary investment k hasab say apni apni volume per leaverage data ha bot say btoker is main different learveage daty han so zayda lot size say be k jati ha main akser low volume say trde karta hon so zayda volume say zayda profit and loss be ho skta ha zayda capital k lay zayda leaverage rakhni chayay personally, I am use 1:100 leverage ratio. since it enabling me to trade with 1 cent lot value. I am start to trade with small capital, if choose to use big leverage, I won't able to trade with minimum lot size. the case different perhaps, when I am trade with big capital, I will start to trade with big leverage ratio.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 199 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)