+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 355 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think you can start your trading by learn and practice in this forum. From this forum you will know how to open trading account, how to make analysis, how to open position, and many more. I have learn so much things about forex trading from forex forum, because no one who teach me to trade in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear when we trade in forex business I think we can start from demo account but before practice on demo accounts, I recommend you to learn and understand the theory as well as the basic skills to be able to practice better because I heard that practice makes us become perfect.
    Last edited by sifi; 2017-03-03 at 09:20 PM.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein trading ko start karna itna mushkil nhi hai dear aap ko chaye k aap apni trading ko isi forum ki madad se start Karen aap apni trading ko learn karny k liye aap demo account bnayen pehly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me aapko starting karana hai to aapko demo account se karana hoga kyuki forex me sabse pahale aapko kisi ek broker ka demo account me account bana kar usme trade karana hoga kyuki demo account free hota hai aapko koi charge bh nahi dena padata haiaur aapko free me learn karana milega

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that you can start trading from the demo account and test some strategies that you want to test you have to make sure that you are learning the strategies and making your analysis and that you are not always depending on others for your trades,

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that I started forex trading a couple of years ago and i never had a forex teacher to take me through all that i needed to know about forex but that did not stop me from achieving my dreams in forex trading, i pursued them and am still doing it and going strong and hoping to change my life for good am a working progress.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    beginner trader should start to learn and practice on demo account before investing money on forex business. demo account is the first step, you can take demo account to build the best trading strategy, you can gain experience and improve knowledge on demo account

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that if you want to start in forex, then the best thing that I know, then you should join the practice with a demo account because from it you can learn the basics of forex and understand more about forex to get the platform to make profit from real accounts

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe we need to start our trading from beginning, start our trading with demo account. Practice using demo account can makes us bored, but it will be useful for you. If you do not have much experiences on demo trading, then you will makes so many stupid mistakes in your real trading

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new trader ko jab market min inter hona hai to wo learn karney ke bad he demo account mein trade karna sekhein ke trade ko real mein kiss terha say karna hai or demo main he planing bana len ta ke real mein loss na ho
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 355 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)