+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 355 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I liked this article because there are a lot of things, and that additional Forex investment, something that is not true, but not a small number of people dependent on the analysis of success in Forex and will determine the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    if you owned forex business means you must prepare the plan about money management and strategy will you use more
    comfortable using their own strategies rather than always expecting signals from others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    better for beginners is the study of the theory of forex and all its aspects. a lot to learn and practice in a demo account is the best way to explore the way trading is good in spite of it untug or loss. After trading in demo account we recommend that you do not jump into a real account is better to use the standard account sen first to test the emotions and strategies gained in a demo account.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a newbie you need to experienced with demo trading. every broker given the demo facilities and you can experienced with several broker by demo. by demo you can get information about their trading system like spread, speed of trading etc. selection of broker is an important things. you can also get help from expert. after considering all facilities you need to be constant in one place. my recommendation is instaforex for you. you can keep your faith on instaforex.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect

The best place to start trading is with a demo account and the best broker to use is Instaforex. We should trade with their metatrader platform as this is much easier platform to understand and analyze with.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    jub main na trading ko start ka or muja ya yaqeen nahi tah ka main trading sa profit eanrd kaoon ag or wo be boht sara profit earned karoon ga es laya to trading main muja kafi loss be earned ho ha or trading sa muja kafi profit be earned hota ha es laya to trading sa kafi learned kaor ga or ap achi or best trading kar sakta ahoon.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for any newbie/beginner is a must to start trading with a demo account and keep with it atleast for 2 months than move to the real market.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading from enrolling in the demo account and trading with a strategy that I found on a forum, I learned to memahamai price movements, I understand to act if the price moves at a different momentum and volume. Then I signed up on the forex broker that gives sign up bonus to start trading .. Then I ventured to deposit a number of private capital, and trading, and loss ..

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar appp new bie hain tu app ko chiya hai kay app phela apna real account kholain us kay baad agar app ko trading ki samjh nhi hai tu app demo may practice karain taka app ko trading ki samjh aya jaya aur us kay baad app apna capital invest karah lain

Junior Member sspences1989 is an unknown quantity at this point sspences1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother mari newbie ko ya advice ha ka wo Forex ma real account ma trading karna sa phala demo account ma practice kara is sa unha Forex ma trading karna ka bara ma knowlege ho jay ga or is ka internet pa sa trading ka bara ma knowledge hasil kara or sab sa aham bat ka trading karta waqt apna jazbat pa kabo rkha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 355 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)