+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 355 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can start learning and studying on forex trading using demo account. Demo account is very usefull to learning about forex market because many indicator we can learn. Indicator can help us to read market trend to make profits on our trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think first we can start trading with a demo account provided in instaforex. with a demo account that we are not at risk of losing real money. after we have enough experience we can open an account at instaforex live, we first invest some money to be made in instaforex capital, after which we live our capital management so that she could double our profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SunnyGB is an unknown quantity at this point SunnyGB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    naye trader jo sabse pehle kisi ache broker se contact karna chahiye..fir uske bad us broker ke pas demo account khulwana chahiye
    fir kuch mahino tak demo account me trading karni chahaiey aur sath hi sath ebooks se ya websites se forex samjhna chahiye..uske bad jab usse lage ki usse smajh me aa gaya hai tab usse real account me 50$ se shuru karna chahiyr aur 10 cent per pip ki trading karni chahiy aur stop lsos aur take profit bhi lagana chahaiye
    Agreed. sub sa pehlay broker choose karo.

Banned hussain837 is an unknown quantity at this point hussain837's Avatar
    Thanks
    uumm.. your new at this trade so you can start with $100 this is the best way to start with in forex becaus your new at this trade. If invest more you might get lose all your money.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want to start trading you should start with a lot of practice with a demo account because with a lot of practice on a demo account we will get a picture that will allow us to obtain results that trading can help us in analyzing the pattern of market movements.

Member gedanbare is an unknown quantity at this point gedanbare's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    start trading is best to learn in demo account... you can try demo by open demo in instaforex demo.. it is free and always best for beginnner, to understanding about all thing in forex like strategy, stop loss, take profit, curenccy pair, time chart, and other things in forex trading

Junior Member CyberSnake is an unknown quantity at this point CyberSnake's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey I m New Hear Can Any One Guide ME!!!!

Junior Member hiplak is an unknown quantity at this point hiplak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you need learn about Forex trading First and after then you can trade using demo trading account its the main way to practice all rules about Forex Trading i hope after some months you are become a good trader then you can do real trading.

Member sehar jabeen is an unknown quantity at this point sehar jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    owning basic forex trade understanding one should open a cents explanations with a trusted agent and commerce some time with low manner develop a profitable strategy and profit sophistication when got enough confidence.

Senior Member imranshaolin is an unknown quantity at this point imranshaolin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after invest your money minimum start i think 500 dollers and maximum you can do and open your lot 0.01 dollers i think you can daily earn 20 to 30 dollers and its best amount for any person you can earn more its depend on you ..................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 355 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)