+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 355 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member manju is on a distinguished road manju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apko forex me start krne ke liye iske bare me puri information honi chahiye or forex ke bare me ap kisi senior se bhi consult krke forex me start kr skte hai forex me start krne ke liye hume market me enter krte time situation ko predict krna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if anyone asks where we start to trade then we should ask ourselves. usually a merchant too impose himself at the time of trade so that they get a bad result, but if we start to trade before we've had in the preparation of trade might be good results we can get, because it takes introspect yourself before trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aslam12 is an unknown quantity at this point aslam12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ager apko forex trading start karni hai to insta ka demo account insta ki website say download kar lain aur demo mein khub practice karain jab appko lage kay demo mein position achi le letain hain to insta ka real account join kar lain 50 $ kay sath aur cent wala account banana yeh best way hai start karny ka.

Member me.trader007 is an unknown quantity at this point me.trader007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do get practice in demo account first.Than prepare big capital amount for investment and after this open a real trading account in any broker you like.Forex is always very profitable and is like a money making machine to me which helped me a lot in increasing my monthly income.

Senior Member karmundal is an unknown quantity at this point karmundal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best place to start trading is with a demo account and the best broker to use is Instaforex. We should trade with their metatrader platform as this is much easier platform to understand and analyze with.

Member faisalmehmood is an unknown quantity at this point faisalmehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ka jo sab say pehla step woh hai demo account is say hi hum itni information collect kar layty hain kay agay chal kar real account main trading karty waqt mistakes kay chance kam hotay hain jab mistakes kay chanes kam hobn gay to loss bhe kam hoga aur profit ziayada hoga newbie ko starting demo account say karni chahye .

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the most potential business which can be started by the forex traders when they are ready to speculate the right direction of the foex market and thus take up the best and high probability trades which can help them make money on long run with consistent basis.

Senior Member dano is an unknown quantity at this point dano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cowek ireng View Post
    To start trading we need to have good analysis with the proper money management that is because it can help us to got the good signal from good analysis and help them to being more safe with proper money management
    Yes we can.Forex is not today business forex is continuing for many years and many people leading there life by working on forex.So if we want then we can take forex as our life time job and if we take forex as our life time then we will be able to make us successful in our life.

Senior Member ufs is an unknown quantity at this point ufs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To start trading we need to have good analysis with the proper money management that is because it can help us to got the good
    signal from good analysis and help them to being more safe with proper money management ......................

Banned cowek ireng is an unknown quantity at this point cowek ireng's Avatar
    Thanks
    To start trading we need to have good analysis with the proper money management that is because it can help us to got the good signal from good analysis and help them to being more safe with proper money management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 355 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)