+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 355 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow $500 is big, I was thinking to invest $5 only, hehe. Since I ain't considering forex as an income source, $5 would be okay for me I guess. However, when I can fluently play this game, maybe I would invest $500 or even more, who knows, depends on the situation and mood. Anyway I ain't gonna invest $500 right in the beginning. its worldwide market so you have no need any specific location from where you can start your business. Simply you can start your business through internet by opening an account under any brokerage firm by investing there your investment amount in any time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello. Is video mein jo is Youtuber ne bola hai usko follow karo. Ye bohot helpful and informative channel hai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKp9EuZ1CCk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex or Remote Trade is an unregulated market, otherwise called OTC (Over-the-counter), and is the greatest market with a normal day by day turnover that runs into billions. It is considerably greater than the US financial exchanges. Albeit because of its OTC nature, nobody can truly give the right numbers with respect to the forex turnover. Be that as it may, in any case, forex is to be sure a major market and hence permits many market members. From your local bank to specific speculation organizations, to your companion; the forex advertises constantly offer a slice of the pie whoever you are and any place you are (even from your home).

Forex agents: So as to begin exchanging forex, you should exchange with the assistance of a forex merchant. There are numerous forex facilitates out there today who permit you to open a forex exchanging represent as meager as $5. The forex agent is the person who encourages your purchase and sells orders and furthermore permits you to examine into the business sectors (otherwise called specialized or central investigation) to assist you with settling on increasingly educated choices… and obviously permits you to store more assets or pull back your benefits when you need to. ( Snap here to see our Forex representatives rating )

exchanging stage: You need an exchanging stage from which you can put your exchanges, which are then sent to the representative for settlement. Likewise, an exchanging stage is basic for you to lead your specialized examination and furthermore to see the present market costs. Most retail handles offer the MT4 (short for MetaTrader 4) exchanging stage, which is liberated from cost. You can likewise open a demo exchanging record and work on exchanging with virtual cash to pick up the experience required before exchanging with genuine cash.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by saqlain khan View Post
    I think you should need to invest in instaforex very early. Because hey are very reliable and safe to their customers. You can invest in Instaforex with no other tension. When you withdraw profits from here, you don not need to take extra tension here. Because they are very sensitive. I dont think that server is a big matter. The main thing is which forex broker you are using for trading. It will be better to invest $50-$100 in your first investment. But try demo account before go to real live trading account.
    मैंने डेमो अकाउंट में नामांकन करने और एक रणनीति के साथ व्यापार करना शुरू कर दिया, जो मुझे एक मंच पर मिला, मैंने मेहामाई मूल्य आंदोलनों को सीखा, मैं समझता हूं कि यदि मूल्य एक अलग गति और वॉल्यूम पर चलता है। फिर मैंने विदेशी मुद्रा दलाल पर साइन अप किया जो ट्रेडिंग शुरू करने के लिए साइन अप बोनस देता है .. फिर मैंने कई निजी पूंजी जमा करने के लिए उद्यम किया, और व्यापार, और नुकसान ..

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbies should start from basic knowledge and step in forex.means 1st they have to chose a good pairs to trade with demo for practice then should use some good indicators to get knowledge about how to use then can go at real. To determine how much money you will need to start practicing on a demo account you invest, you need to plan accordingly, knowing that everything from the perspective of the trading platform you would a real account, and then deal the best deal to choose a broker that you are trying to invest money

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should need to invest in instaforex very early. Because hey are very reliable and safe to their customers. You can invest in Instaforex with no other tension. When you withdraw profits from here, you don not need to take extra tension here. Because they are very sensitive. I dont think that server is a big matter. The main thing is which forex broker you are using for trading. It will be better to invest $50-$100 in your first investment. But try demo account before go to real live trading account.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saqlain khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see so many people recommending instaforex and also see the banner everywhere, guess it's really popular now with a very good reputation, guess I'll also trade there when I switch into real trade with real money. Currently I'm just in a demo account, still in instaforex actually. However, I just am wondering whey they don't provide chart in the mobile platform? All I see is the rating prices listed, no any analysis tool at all, I can't see what's the point of trading in the mobile version?

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow I see so many people recommending instaforex, guess it's really a popular one. I do have a real account there, but never did anything, since I don't know that much about forex yet, not sure if I'll play very well. Currently I am working on an insta demo account, till I feel myself ready to go real. Wow, small investment like that sounds awesome! Can you please recommend some of the programs which provide micro lot like these? Seems to be good for the beginner, where they can use real money to trade real, and still learn during the practice, when there's only small amount of money involved, when it's going good, you can still earn something, and if not you can still tolerate whatever happens.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    choose the right broker first: Making a decision on which broker to use is personal for each trader. Some brokers offer certain options that some traders will thrive on, while other traders will hate the broker for those same options. It is important to review and compare the options of each broker closely and choose the one that makes you feel most comfortable

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do do any job first step would be to make yourself able to do that perfectly or train yourself in doing that - similarly to make a begining in forex trading first step would do learn basics of forex, spend time practising (better on risk free demo) and when you got confident do it as you like. mera khayal se Instaforex is a good broker so go ahead with Instaforex .. open a demo account and do a lot of trades for a atleast a month. Side by side read forex related articles in net . a lot of study related articles are available in internet for forex . after that when you are ready for trading start with atleast 100 USD in your account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 355 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)